(Poll) PvP Vendors in 8.2 ?

Do you want pvp vendors in 8.2 ?

https://www.strawpoll.me/17811073

7 Likes

no i want blizzard senpai to **** me in the *** harder with rng plz

5 Likes

Why anyone would vote No is beyond me

3 Likes

Salty pve abominations that want to keep their gear advantage so they can farm our new 120 alts on 1.8 mmr

10 Likes

honestly it’s probably just trolls

1 Like

You get 1 piece auto every week they aren’t going to give you gear = to mythic just for capping

Then they should give us pvp gear with pvp stats back if they are giving the better gear for easier content

3 Likes

I’m not sure if even with PvP gear, someone is enough Masochist to enjoy this Meta to be honnest.

Fix Meta and Gear plz.

1 Like

They give literally better gear for those who complete an M10 out of time limit than for 2k+ so idk what’s your point.

11 Likes

Idk what are you complaining about both of your classes are tier one so if anything it’s your meta.
Literally DH/dk player complaining about this meta. I’ve seen everything

2 Likes

Simply Telling this meta is garbage at every point and no one enjoy it .

Even as DH i want to vomite with Mana rift since it’s so strong than it dont give another alternative spell to play 90% of the time.

1 Like

if they dont want people to get mythic ilvl gear from capping pvp then bring back WoD system where you’d get lower ilvl pieces that scaled up in pvp so it was BiS unless you had really terrible secondary stats on it.

3 Likes

The PTR for patch 8.2 is so far underway that the schedule obviously doesn’t allow for suddenly reworking the reward structure for PvP, possibly introducing entirely new item stats, just to facilitate a PvP vendor.

Well we’ve been asking for pvp vendors for 3 years now. It’s not really a new thing that we’ve realized just now

5 Likes

No, but as the PTR for patch 8.2 focuses increasingly more on testing and polish, the room for introducing huge new features narrows by the day.

PvP vendors in the next expansion? A realisitic proposal.
PvP vendors in the next patch? Unrealistic.

But we wont FiNd tHeM, and if you find them, they are afraid you pick the bad slots :face_with_raised_eyebrow: (Who tell it first? i dont remember but i can’t stop laughing about)

WoD was the perfect one system, but strangly : NoP lol we wont keep it, better Add slot machines

Funfact: The one who add Slots machine everywhere leave the WoW Team before Legion Strike live :rofl:

1 Like

I would screw the items and probably pick a wand or magic staff on my warrior. Belive me :wink:

1 Like

it wont happen. Because vendots would shorten your ingame time (atleats i think thats the true blizz reason for not adding them) and fun and excitement from getting same pieces over and over or getting 40 ilvl lower items than what u need.

3 Likes

It’s only unrealistic duo to Blizzard being a lazy company and not caring about their PvP Community.

Introducing a Vendor does not even need any coding because they were already in the game. As Blizzard you only need to replace the WoD Gear with current Sinister Gear/Notorious Gear.
Using the WoD System is going to allow this without having any big impact at PvE.

They just don’t care.

3 Likes

What I’m worried about is that they will fix this but make another thing messy. Like WoD for example - what was horrible - class design but Blizzard also reworked gearing system that was actually fine (not as good as Cata and MoP but still).