Possible Solutions as where we have to deal with as it is now for BFA i could think of are

Hi everyone, :blush:

We all are disappointed by the way we are threaten as pvp community and we have no voice it seems, but this doesn’t mean we should crack down BFA in its whole.

My opinion is that BFA is stunning and have nice features build in and big potential to be a great success, maybe the developers don’t see the problem or they don’t know how to deal with it, so far this issue remains with the way how the gearing system works as well the irritation of “grinding this gear as pvp-er trough pve.”

As stated above I think the whole problem is that, and maybe if they come with suggested solutions the game can be improved and more satisfying for both pvp as well pve-ers.

Now to talk about this cq solutions i got my own toughts stated below wich i could think of would already improve the game by far and so we at least can enjoy all aspects of the game and choice whatever we would like to do. The way how the gearing scaling works within so to speak pvp content is pretty bad to be fair so here we go.

Possible Solutions as where we have to deal with as it is now for BFA i could think of are.

When entering pvp combat now all gear will be scaled to same level.
Azerite Traits are from now disabled in pvp combat.
(Artifact) will now be scaled when entering pvp combat to the same level.

Pvp loot boxes adjusted, blue pvp gear once again added this have a chance to drop from bgs.
Pvp loot boxes adjusted, materials removed and now provides conquest points and a bit of gold.
Rated pvp gear drop chance slightly increased.

I think that this could be good for both sides as well pvp and pve.
Then people can choose what they would like to do and there will be more participation in the game, I really like how BFA looks the content looks stunning as I mentioned before but as stated above and with a lot people who are now upset how the gearing system works in BFA this in particular the way how pvp is scaled and that we are now as pvp-ers Forced to “grind” pve content in order to be able to pvp on a certain level has to change and I think that my suggestions all stated above would solve a lot issues on this front with some easy tweaks / tuning ofc…

BFA could be best expansion in history i think if above will be implanted with sort of pvp rules like we had in WoD.

Lets make BFA great again

I respect that you try Cynocide.
I support the gearing part of your post, but would still want gear difference to matter. I was never really a fan of the templates in Legion, even if you could adjust secondary stats.

Hello Karanze,

I ment the sort of WoD gearing system with combination the way how we need to deal with BFA now for how it is and what could be changed to fix it a bit like (the pvp rules) we had in WoD i think this was working perfectly and I think if all gear in pvp content is scaled to same level as stated in the OP it would be a good expansion for everyone.

This would make a huge difference so to speak people can then finaly choose to still gear up for pve content with the necklace, traits and gear difference in PVE so this means it will be better balanced out classes / gear et and in pvp content wich I think is more then fair in contradiction with how it is now.

As well PVE-ers can achieve in pve way more mounts and gear wich are then obviously way more powerful in pve content then the pvp gear will be…

In PVP content i think there should be a max of 5 ilvl difference from gear within pvp to be more powerful then pve gear as well so this won’t make it any problem if its like WoD style scaled out for pvp / pve.

More balanced game, more participation simple.

I hope they change that what I suggested.

grtz

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.