Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt2)

My original thread https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/16069776854?page=1 has finally reached its posting limit. Therefore I'm redoing it.

Let's face it, we all need friends in-game, whether it is to try for mutual achievements, daily HC's, LFR, PVP, WQ's etc, to ask someone if they can lend a hand with a problem, or even just to say hello to someone and chat once in a while.

So if you'd like to make new friends, simply post in the same format as below. (Note, DON'T list which sex you are as it could lead to unwanted attention, likewise, DON'T give out your email address).

About me:

Personality: Laid back and mature

Side: Horde only

Chars:

Rogue: (DPS)

Spec: Combat only

(I do have an Alliance rogue as well, but its sole purpose doesn’t involve gameplay)

Playing time: (at the moment) Mon-Tue, Thu-Fri: 1pm – 3 pm, Wed 1 pm onwards.
Sat-Sun, on most of the day

Up for: Helping you out if required and it's in my character's ability to do so, HC’s LFR, ach’s (inc Raids (new and old), HC and PVP) etc.

Other interests: Many.

Battletag: LadySylvanas#2676

(To add a battletag and request being friends with a person, either

A: In the Battlenet client, left click on the blue person icon at the top right, it will then open up a sub column. In the top left, click on 'add friend', it will then prompt you to type (or paste in) the battletag of the person you want to be friend's with. Then click on 'send request' at the bottom left.

B: In-game, left click on the yellow 'social' icon towards the bottom left of your screen. It will bring up a sub screen. Enter (or paste in) the battletag and press 'add friend'.
Glad you made another one!
Its always good to make in game friends.
Might add my info later too :P

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Age 23

Personality: Calm, friendly

Gameplay style: casual these days. I used to be in end-game progression guilds but I dont have the time anymore. I still like raiding and mythic plus. Moreover, I Like the immersion in questions and the lore.

Side: both horde and alliance. My main is alliance (priest)

Chars
Priest (A) Disc and Holy
Hunter (H) Mm and Bm
Paladin (H) Prot

Other interests: Music

Looking for people to play with in general - mythic plus, raiding, questing, socializing

Battletag: UltimatĂ´r#2315
About me:

Personality: Friendly and relaxed

Side: Alliance

Playing time: Weekdays 10am until 2pm (UK time) weekends on and off on both Sat/sun

Up for: Helping/chatting anything. I'm new to the game so just looking to make friends and do some missions together.

Battletag: MightyOwl#278193
About me:

Chars:

Shaman

Spec: Resto/Enhance

I also have various alts but none of any significance

Playing time: due to my personal life my playing time varies all the time but I try to get online daily.

I have recently one back to the game and most of my friends stopped playing during my absence and so I am now looking for some new people to play with. I enjoy PvE and a little PvP from time to time and I am happy to help anyone out if they need it.

Other interests: Outside of WoW I enjoy photography and travel

Battletag: Chris#22738
About me:

Side: Alliance/Horde

Chars:

All of them 26 lvl110 out of 44 chars in total

Spec: every spec

All my chars is divided on 6 realms on EU server

Playing time: due to my personal life my playing time varies all the time but I try to get online daily.

Now a days I'm on/off sometimes 1 or 2 days offline, playing other games, like Star Wars Battlefront 2 and Overwatch

Other interests: Outside of WoW I enjoy photography and Coral Reef Aquarium, have none in the moment, but is planning for a new one.

Battletag: Drooby2218
About me:

Side: Horde/Draenor

Chars:

I got a rogue and a druid 110

Spec: outlaw/balance/holy

I realized that I prefer just leveling and occasional mythic+ (raiding and pvp not for me, cuz i find it hard to get into)

Playing time: playing time varies all the time but I mostly play daily. Also I play hearthstone a little bit and enjoy watching warcraft 3 streams like Grubby's, a lot of nostalgia there.

currently I'm learning English and looking for someone to help me improve particularly speaking, so we could hop into discord and speak sometime.

Other interests: not much, sometimes I enjoy reading.

Battletag: Head#2927
Hey this seems fun!

About me

Personality: Shy, extremely laidback.
Side: Alliance/Horde
Playtime: More or less everyday. It depends a little, considering I have days where I'm so exhausted I can barely move out of bed.

Chars:
Currently a Void Elf mage, Nightborn hunter and another Void Elf which is a priest!
Specs: Mage - Arcane
Hunter - Marksman
Priest - Shadow

Other interests: Music, body modifications, travelling.

Battletag: SylviraaVon#2122
Looking for someone to play with since all my friends stopped playing :(

About me:

horde only

chars: currently maining a blood elf frost mage. Other than that my alts are:
undead fury warrior and a troll DK.

I'm on for around 4-5 hours per day if depression isn't getting the better of me.

other interests: music, games and computers in general and history.

Battletag: TrickyHunter#2217
About me: Started in MoP and I mainly play wow to pvp but since i need pve to get gear i do both, i can enjoy raiding aswell but not as much as playing with good pvpers (coordinating pvpers). I want to do some rbgs but noone wants someone without a rank, so if someone can hell me out please :)

Personality: In for some fun and playing around but can also be serious when it comes to trying to win in bgs etc :)

Side: Horde

Chars:
All characters are on Al'akir (EU)
Priest - Previous main
Shaman
Monk - Main at this moment while
Warlock / dont really play this
DK / also dont play this really

Spec: Disc / Enchancrment / Windwalker (soon ill get my mistweaver up) / Destruction(?) / Frost

Playing time: Cant really say since i work a very weird schedule, sometimes i am on from 10pm - 5am GMT+1 and sometimes i cant be online because of nightshifts.

Up for: Anything really, i mostly enjoy PvP tho, want to get into rbgs but since people dont accept someone without a rank/achievements its kinda hard. (Guild are welcome to add too :p)

Other interests: Sports. And more gaming ;)

Battletag: Vixen#22817
Greetings potential friends!

I'm a 30+ player, mainly Horde (Draenor & Thunderhorn), looking to fill my friends list up with active pals! Not looking for a certain type of person or background, just someone who loves WoW as much as I do. Not really faction cheerleader, just like bestial and undead characters.

I have many 110 characters, this Warlock being my main. Love mount/pet collecting and running old content for both. I do enjoy PvP, although I am disabled (weak left limbs and a hand that doesn't listen sometimes :P) so don't expect tournament level skill here, however I can hold my own with this guy.

I'm odd (first person to say it) and stubborn but also funny and warm. I would say looking for odd balls and outcasts or all ages, only rule i have with friends is be honest and treat people how you want to be treated. As stated previously I am disabled and while I am more than happy to meet people from all walks of life and backgrounds it would be nice to meet and make friends like myself. Ability and skill are secondary to everything in my books, I've been that guy in a raid that people belittle because of circumstances that are out of my hands.

My hobbies other than gaming include, model making, cooking and reading. I mostly read sci-fi, fantasy, horror and I'm into drama (reading and writing not acting, I would be awful...). Long time Star Trek fan (WWWAAAYYY before it was cool) also a big comic book nerd (AGAIN way before it was cool) would be nice to meet others. I tend to gibber-jabber when trying to cut the ice so be nice :P. I warm up to new people I like quiet quickly and calm down soon enough.

I'm on most days, usually evenings and weekends but sometimes during the day, dependant on my routine.

New to the game or want to level a fresh toon, that's great I'll be more than happy to start a new adventure. Sound good?

Drop me a line ZplazmaZ#2391
Hey good initiative! I've been playing on and off on a lot of servers since 2007 and i finally have decided that i'm gonna main a Pala tank. Hit me up if you wanna chat or play together.

Personality: Friendly and social, likes to play WoW to relieve normal day stress.

Gameplay style: I have a lot of toons (too many) but ive finally started to focus on a single one.

My main goal with WoW is to have fun and find new friends to play with. I remember in TBC and Wrath, i was in a very nice and social guild and i would love to relive those moments again. I'm from Sweden so english and swedish is my preferred languages.

BattleTag: Bergholm#2948

Since i'm an adult now with a busy life i play very casual but feel free to add me if you want to play together :)
About me:

First started playing at the end of Wrath, and continued to raid really non-stop in two teams 7 days a week through cataclysm till I burnt myself out and quit when MoP came out, I have been back for two years and am a total casual player, I love levelling alts, and achievements (especially achievements) and collecting things etc

Personality: Laid back, mature

Chars:

Prot Warrior

I have several alts and enjoy playing them all but my warrior is who I came back after a big absence to play and I love her more than any others.

Playing time:

I currently work shifts as a waitress so I am online at random times and days (another reason why I can't raid anymore)

Up for:

Helping, Achievements, Chat - Anything really I've just been playing alone for a long time and it would be nice to have some like minded people.

Other interests:

Books, Writing, Singing

Battletag: Nayruna#1438
About me:

Started playing during the beta of WoW Vanilla, I've never stopped playing since.

Unfortunately, the game is a little old now, and all of my friends have stopped the game, so I'm looking for fresh and great people to play and share with them.

Personality: Easy-going and mature (I hope haha).

Characters:
Ret Paladin since Vanilla
(Currently considering leveling a Nightborne warlock on Silvermoon realm)

Playing time:

I'm not playing that much but I play whenever I have the time or the envy. Mostly between 18h to midnight.

Up for:

Pretty much everything, from RP to PvP or rerolling...

Other interests:
Tech, Art, TV shows ...

Battletag: Selevan#21727

Personality: Shy and Mature

Side: Alliance Main, Horde is okay too but I don't play it for gameplay.

Chars: Way too many to count. Lowkey Altoholic whom changes her main every month or two.
Role: Healer/DPS

Playing time: Online for the majority of the week, plays WoW whenever I feel like coming on.

Looking for: Honestly, just someone who I can talk to and play with who enjoys WoW just as much as I do. I don't know anyone else who plays or likes WoW like me so it would be cool to know more people. Other than that, I enjoy PvE and PvP (but I kinda suck at PvP) and I really want to get into collecting. Right now I'm working on achievements. I used to RP but I haven't been into it lately.

Other interests: Cats. I really really like cats. Photography is one of my dreams though.

Battletag: Peko#21865
About me:

My name is Jermell and I am 21 :)

bye
This seems like a good idea!

Personality:
Intelligent, Mature, Joker, Tries to play well.

Play Times:
After 6pm GMT, weeknights. On quite a lot at weekends.

Faction:
Alliance at the moment.

Class:
110 Prot Paladin + this Warlock that I am levelling as a new main character. Loads of alts at 85/90/100 that I might pick up again someday...

Looking For:
Maybe someone to quest with. Happy to help others if needed. I'm happy to coach those new to the game, explain concepts etc. I want to improve my PvP, do arenas and BGs with a regular partner/group. Just someone to chat with would be fine.

Other Interests:
Politics, Philosophy, History, Dance Music/DJing

Battletag:
Brendan#2799
Hey!

Personality:
Shy, mature and friendly

Play Times:
More or less everyday

Faction:
Alliance and horde

Class:
Lots of alts but right now im leveling my void elf warlock on alliance Silvermoon

Looking For:
Someone to play with (m+, questing and raiding) and just chatting

Other Interests:
Music, history, philosophy, cats and anime

Battletag:
Nacherim#2575
Hi

Personality: Funny, witty and friendly

Play times: more or less, whenever I feel like logging on. I usually take either Sunday or Monday off WoW though.

Faction: Both, paying full price for full game, why limit myself to one side (although I do only main my Horde toons.)

Class: Currently mainly playing my Blood Elf Mage and this Warlock as these are the two I'm going to be mainly playing when BfA releases.

Looking for: Somebody to play with mainly. I'd like to get into doing some low level mythic plus for fun.

Other interests: Music, Films (LOTR, Harry Potter, Star Wars), Writing stories, British Tudor History (Henry VIII, Queen Elizabeth I, Anne Boleyn etc.)

Battletag: MichaelG#2801