Post if you want to make some in-game friends (pt3)

Love this thread. If it wasn’t for the effort it would take to pretend I’m a nice normal human, I’d add some of you.

Good luck on finding non annoying people to chat with though.

About me: I started playing WoW in TBC when I finally had a PC that didn’t die when trying to run the game. I’ve played other MMO’s over the years, but WoW was my first one and has been a second home for me where I can escape real life.
I love the world of Azeroth and most of the lore within it. Really happy to finally be encountering Azshara in game. I still dream of playable Naga. Also love Old God stuff.

These days I struggle to have as much fun because there is so much elitism and people care more about linked achievements and ilevel than having fun with someone who knows how to play their class but isn’t a jerk.

I can never seem to find a balance with guilds. They are either really good at raiding but are not very nice to people, or they are really friendly and fun but really incompetent. xD Not sure I’ll ever find a good balance.

Would love to meet fun, friendly and helpful people who enjoy the game and don’t treat it too much like a second job. Although with the amount of grinding in BfA it can be tricky I suppose.

Personality: Rubbish at describing my personality tbh, wait and see I guess? :stuck_out_tongue:

Side: Horde mainly as most of my characters are there. I do have a few Alliance characters though

Chars: Mostly play my mage, priest and druid at the moment

Role: DPS or healer (usually with druid but wanna try disc and resto shaman)

Spec: Frost mage, shadow priest

Playing time: Most days. I fit it around work, but evenings and weekends I’m pretty much guaranteed to be about.

Up for: Dungeons, raiding, transmog and achievement runs, group pvp, solving wow secrets. Most things really.

Other interests: My interests away from WoW are quite varied. You can learn more if you choose to add me on bnet. :slight_smile:

Battletag: Nightshade#2703

Sent you a friend request. I hope that’s okay. I’m Nightshade on bnet.

Sent you a friend request. :slight_smile:

1 Like

About me: I’ve started “playing” WoW about 8 years ago with my brother. We created accounts for the free 10-day trial that only allowed you to level to level 10 or so. But we were young and didn’t have any money for the subscription so yea… We played on private servers for a while (mainly during WotLK).

Kinda feeling like this isn’t my favourite patch, which is why I look forward to Classis. I want skills and effort to be more noticeable again. I do still enjoying the game though. :sweat_smile:

Looking for people to enjoy the game with!

Personality: Chill, down to earth.

Side: Mainly Alliance, sometimes of the opposite faction.

Chars:
Main Alliance: Warrior 120,
Priest 82.
Horde: Demon Hunter 120.

Role: DPS or healer (low level)

Spec: Arms/ Fury warrior, Havoc DH, Shadow/Disc Priest.

Playing time: Most days, often in the evening.

Up for: Whatever, Let’s just enjoy the game.

Other interests: Engaging in social activities, all sorts of creative things. :man_artist:t6:

Battletag: shyronb #2879

The Propaganda thread. I was looking at users,nearly every personally listed “laid back,mature and chil” People copy others only while reality is whole different.

Also the mention of LGBT is completely pointless. Why would it matter at all if you are playing the game?

What a nonsense , quit the forums I will. It’s beyond stupid. I am too super-genius for community forums.

1 Like

who hurt you so bad boo?

5 Likes

About me: playing WoW since 2007. My first mmo experince was wow. After that tried many of them and always back to wow. Mostly playing PvP arena bg. PvP > Pve for me. But Bfa trash about pvp. Played always with random people and stuck arround 2100 rating on 2v2. Maybe this is my skill cap. Or I didnt find yet correct partner for push more. :slight_smile:

Personality: Mature - Friendly.

Faction: Currenlty paying horde Rogue. but im planing make alt on Ally side.

Play time: Very random. Nowadays playing daily 3-4 hours

Other interests: Also Playing Destiny 2 and Fighing games like Moral kombat 11 - Street fighter V etc. Streaming - Football - Movies - Tv series.

Language: Native language Turkish. English. A bit Russian.

btag: droledian#21784

About me: I am huge fan of freehold weapons and trinkets, so I am looking for your freehold key 10-12 and we can be friends for that run :slight_smile:

Just invite me whenever you get this key with this macro:
/invite Podruge-Lightbringer

Male!

Personality: immature and sarcastic, but silent damage dealer.

Faction: thanks to essence failure I am limited to play only one class - this one. Alliance obviously.

Play time: mostly evening, sometimes night time.

Other interests: siege of boralus 10-12 also would do fine.

Language: Skada epen comparison in whispers. Sometimes English, when not on timer.

btag: hey, we have just met, easy there!

(Horde Shadowsong)
Hello im old (39 from sweden) and slow casual player Looking for a arena friend for 2v2.
Been to 1750 going up and down as I have to pug mostly my games. For this seson all my friends stoped playing. So it is even harder to get to cap or find a kind player to do some arena.

I have been offline for a while and have not decided what to play yet due i dont know Who to play with.
I am open to friendly spirited and casual players with no drama playing for fun.
I am a calm player with out anger or rage so i hope there is some one like me out here still :smiley:

I got a bunch of charakers and Looking for kind person that want to play and try to find a good setup.
Perfer using headset (Discord)

If some thing looks like it could go i Will start gearing that char up.
Low ilevels i know but come back not long ago so wanted to level them up to 120 and see what class i team up with.

Ret Paladin ilevel 389
Uh Dk ilevel 403
Arms warr ilevel 395
MW Monk ilevel 389
HaV DH ilevel 404
Druid Boom/Heal ilevel 420
Shadow Priest ilevel 385
Destro/affli warlock ilevel 397

Feora#2572 real id if you want to know more and is like me interest ed in pvp/arena.
/waving

Yo,

My Names Peter
I am 30 years old and have ASD (diagnosed @ 30)+ADHD(waiting 2+years for app).
I don’t lick windows I just argue with them.
I smoke Herb to self medicate the ADHD until I finally see the consultant.
Support Liverpool Football Club and no other compares.
From the North of England.
Played Ele Shaman since 2006.
All Characters are on Bladefist server.
I am For The Horde!
Play most nights roughly after 20:00 GMT due to having 3 kids under 5 years old, I can be online during the day.
Im looking for a sidekick or a crew haha, bored of logging on to solo stuff and too antisocial to guid chat, rather be on discord with a close click than with the masses.

Battletag - Peter#25305

1 Like

If only you were horde pepehands

1 Like

Recently decided to try and get into WoW again, stopped playing after Cata when all my friends up and quit. Started with a fresh account for various reasons. The social aspect is something I’ve always loved about this game and I struggle to stay interested if I just spend days playing by myself, looking for anyone for a friendly chat to make levelling more bearable. Haven’t picked and settled on one server yet so if anyone wants to levelling together I’m happy to move around.

Age; 27
Side; Horde but can go either way
Spec; Caster, DPS or Healer (Mainly only DPS atm as levelling chars)
Playing time; Most evenings and weekends unless I’m obsessively playing something else.
Interests; Dogs and garlic bread

Aprilsaur#21288

Also have Discord and Steam for other platforms to hang out on

personality
Depends on who you’re asking!, naah but i’d say im pretty relaxed and laidback!

faction:
Both…

characters
Ooof to many to mention!, i do currently have 30 lvl 120’s
Along with 4 lvl 110+'s!

[Already have all the Herritage Armors thats currently ingame xD]

Playing time:
Whenever i’m awake pretty much haha, and feel like WoW could be fun!.

Up for
Honestly anything!, raiding seems kinda pointless at the moment as you can get about the same ilvl from world quests xD!.

I’m doing to do current raid, just not to get better gear but to get transmog!.
I’m very focused on Transmogs these days!.

other interests
Twitter, Discord, WoW Lore[A huge fan when it comes to this], Anime, Manga, Training the Programming language C++ [Recently started]

Use Photoshop to make neat looking pics with peoples WoW Characters!.
Writing my very own Fan-fiction with WoW about how my very own characters handle the situation in every expansion etc!.

Battletag
MashiroQT#2342

Just a worthy Mention!, I do own 3 Communities! you can find them Below!.
One of the Communities is Dedicated to this Thread Specificly!

Hola,

My ingame name is: JFire99#21659

Also Known As: JFire99 ( J , Fire ) :stuck_out_tongue:

I have horde characters, 5 ish

And alliance 5 ish :stuck_out_tongue:

Always been playing WoW but gave up after WoD then legion came out and then the amazing BFA

Play Daily just looking for people to talk to meet new friends and always do raiding/dungeons/questing on a daily basis ^^

About me: 26 yrs old girl coming back to the game mainly for Classic. I have never played Vanilla before, and I still consider myself a WoW newbie, but I m very excited since I have heard so many amazing things about it. My friends play other games and I think this thread might be a great opportunity for me to find some cool people to play with and get to know.

Personality : Mature, optimistic, open-minded, outgoing, friendly (more so after my morning coffee), wicked sense of humor, very easy to get along with

Side: Alliance but might be persuaded!

Language: English

Chars: I love healing, maining a priest. But I also like to have some ranged dps for variety!

Playing time: My job is very flexible so I get to be on quite often unless I m doing something else besides gaming

Up for: PvP, dungeons, would love to get into Raiding at some point, interested in Roleplay and the Story. I like to explore and experience everything the game has to offer!

Other interests: Sports, Travelling, Painting, Music, Animals

I m quite talkative and enjoy conversations about anything really and I like to voice chat. I dont mind if you are shy, as long as you have a working mic, dont hesitate, add me and lets get to know each other and have some fun times in the game! :slight_smile:

Battletag: Foxy#23202

Hi! I’m looking for some friends to play WoW with. I’ve never played Classic and I will be playing that with a group of friends when it’s released, but I want friends to play current WoW with me too!

About me:

• Personality: Sarcastic, laid back, passive, friendly, shy, easy-going
  • Side: Horde main, Alliance Alt
  • Chars: 120 Nightborne BM Hunter (Main), 95 Night Elf Feral Druid
  • Spec: Combat only but I would like to try healing. I have to learn and I don’t have anyone to teach me.
  • Playing time: Monday through Friday- 5pm, Weekends- All day

Up for: Anything! I want to rep grind, farm gear, do raids, dungeons, old mount runs. Literally anything, I just want to play with someone!

Other interests: Art, fish keeping, leopard geckos, dogs, power metal and hard rock, japanese pop music, sleeping, other games such as Minecraft, Overwatch, Diablo, Witcher 3, and many other things!

Battletag: Nekomancer#21725

About me:

Personality: True Neutral
Side: Horde (and leveling an alliance now)
Chars:
Prot warrior.
Playing time: Easter European evenings and weekends.
Up for: I want to make a company of friends to do mythics.
And reputations and tmog runs too.
Leveling an alliance toon now.
Other interests: guns, gym, ski, intelligence, hiking.
Battletag: Doomguy#21822

I always had a hard time presenting myself. If something from above look interesting to you or you just bored then hmu, I’m bored too.

Name: Malaficus Shaikan.
Job: Archon.
Age: I was born at the dawn of time but my current body is 33.
Charaters: Night elf druid on argant dawn, zandalari tribe and classic rp server with the hard name.
Playing time:
Unless real life gets in the way:
13:00 to 17:100 and 19:00 to 23:00.

Personality: Knight is sour armor.(look it up at tv tropes)

Seeking people to chat with and kill time with.
I am not picky about the content aslong it isnt ganking, trolling or other stuff of the nature.
Bullies are shot on sight.

Battletag: malaficus1969

If i am in a dungeon or raid dont wishper me.
Tanking require’s all my attation.

About me: Funny, friendly, quiet, open minded. I like dark humor and discussing about almost everything.
Side: Alliance, but I can also level horde char
Chars: Alliance: DK and dh(lvl 120), priest(lvl 92) Horde: hunter(boosted lvl 110)
Up for: anything
Playing time: evenings
Other interests: history, movies, music, literature, other cutures, animals, politics.

Battletag: Frostuch#21666