<post removed>

Post deleted due to a forum fubar that placed the wrong toon as the author, after creation.

1 Like

POST REMOVED as the forum decided to change which character posted it, after posting.

Sup.
I have drop an app at your site at Monday but didn’t got any response yet

Hiya.

Actually, you did - I updated the application on the same day :wink: Please visit your application on our website where we’re just after a little bit of additional information. If you have any issues, please contact us on our discord: https://discord.gg/gQ2uBGe

For some reason, even thought I created this thread using this character, the forums “updated” it to be my little replacement character I left behind on the old realm - very odd.

Anyway, we’re still looking for new members. For raiders, ideally we’re looking for those in the dps role who are happy to sub in as healer or tank if necessary, or a tank who doesn’t mind also dpsing.

Still looking for dps with a willingness to use their healing offspecs? :slight_smile:

Indeed. Honestly we’re open to all classes and roles, as long as those roles that have restrictive raid spaces available (ie, healers and tanks), are happy to either sit out occasionally, or go dps. We do our best to get everyone into their preferred role, but sometimes it’s just not possible.

The main thing we’re looking for is more an ability to fit in with the current guild members we have, which is much more important than any class, role or output.

Hi i sent an application on your website

Oops wrong character

1 Like

I’ve updated your application awaiting further information. I’ve also duplicated that request via bnet (so no need to reply to both, unless you have an overwhelming urge :stuck_out_tongue: )

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.