Pre 9.1 Torghast quests removed?

Before patch 9.1 I had only done part of the Torghast questline (I think I was on Finding a Witness) but now the quest seems to have gone from my quest log. Does anyone know if this is intentional? Has this questline been removed? I couldn’t see anything about it in the patch notes? Thanks.

2 Likes

Have you tried speaking to Bolvar?

I think going to Korthia auto completes them.

Seems like they were removed, I had alts that hadn’t gone to Korthia, started the questline or any of that and for all of them the Torghast quests disappeared.

As said above if you’ve started on korthia then they’d be auto-skipped for that character. There was a wowhead article about this but I don’t know where.

Check the quests you are talking about from here maybe they are the same quests

Thanks all, and sorry for being a bit slow getting back to this thread. It looks like they were either auto skipped or I skipped them by accident when progressing the Korthia storyline. I’ll be a bit more careful on my alt just in case the option to do them remains. If not I will have to read up on what I missed. I was a bit confused by the change in Anduin, although personally I prefer the new version :wink:

You don’t even have to get started with 9.1 content to have these quests disappear and autocomplete as 9.1 brings Oribos up to date for everyone regardless of their progression.
Too bad, for this causes the first holes in the story for alts and new players.

First they do the Maw intro where they have to leave Thrall, Baine, Anduin and Jaina to the Jailer’s grasp, and then the three of them are safe and sound up in Oribos with no options to relive saving them from Torghast. Reminds me of how Jaina was both imprisoned and around in Nazjatar at the same time during BfA.

Edit correction: 9.1 Oribos doesn’t phase in for players doing pre-covenant campaign, so strictly the storyline is clean until the covenant campaign.

We are in the same boat.
After patch 9.1 we specifically didn’t started the quest “The first move” because we wanted to finish the Torgast quest line (we’ve saved only Baine) and now all quests saving Jaina and Thrall were auto completed…

I didn’t wanted to skip but Blizzard decided for me… may as well autocomplete all quests from all previous expansions…

So they make us do boring quests, like maw intro, but autocomplete cool ones, like Jaina in Torghast?

Who works there? Is Blizzard a special needs employment company?

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.