Predictions for 8.2

What specs do you think will be very viable in 8.2 3s meta especially?

I am currently playing destro but I am not neccessarily the biggest fan of the playstyle. While I hope affli becomes viable I wouldnt mind rerolling another class.

Thanks for any thoughts you may share.

Hard to say without proper testing with all essences viable. Blizzard should give us gladiator’s sanctum type ptr server so we can test them all.

1 Like

Arms and affliction pls. Anything is better then thing i watched last tourney where healer with o% mana lost. Its like watching box and never saw ko.

But affliction playstyle is basicaly what you described.

make disc viable plz

1 Like

The same specs that are viable now

Ret will be retarded op.

The new pvp talent that buffs BoF makes them cancer

They already got a way more frequwnt burst than wlocks got and paired with steed there is 100% no way the damage won’t be abused.

2 Likes

But arms is op. We go too much a lfheal , too much defensives and on top of that our damage ia god like oh forgot to mention our op mobility.

I would say with the recent changes on the ptr tsg and vanguards looks scary. But we will need to see how will the meta evolve with new pve effects in rated environment.

And do you think that affli will be a viable 3s spec?

no

from information we have, affli will be probably even worse off than now, which is hard to believe when now it’s the worst pvp spec

In 8.0, windwalker , warlock, dk and ele shaman were not good, this season they are the best. So maybe next season we see affliction, marksman, frost dk and outlaw rogue as the top specs.

But what could I reroll?

I am desperately tilted by the way destro gets outplayed with LoS it fks me up. I dont mean that as en excuse I know that destro is in a fairely good state atm but I think I could enjoy sth as a mage better. But I never mained a mage so I am scared of putting a lot of effort into gearing another char and then it all being for nothing. I always really enjoyed Warock so far, so what comes closest?

Play a rogue you’ll always be viable

2 Likes

xD
is that so?

Yup 100%
10char

1 Like

warlock, mage, rogue, druid, shaman are always viable in some form, pick from that.

1 Like

To sort it further. Pick one of these, resto druid has been good since day 1 (-1 max 2 seasons). Mage/rogue both has 3 dps specs so you’ll be good if you know how to handle them.
All 3 specs have bugs that can be abused to favor the player which is another + (- for me, but who gives a f**).
You can also get into pve groups as well easily with druid being the only healer with a combat ress and rogue still having a much better toolkit than any other dps spec.

1 Like

Just do like everyone else and roll druid.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.