Prepatch May 18th, TBC Launch June 1st, no time to level

12 days to level your shamans/paladins, no time to have fun in naxx with new talents

was this pushed forward because of 9.1 release and they need a 1-2 month gap?

no one can get time off, beta is still horrifically bugged

what’s going on here

11 Likes

No clue, I was atleast expecting a minimum of 3 weeks… 2 weeks tho ? That’s not going to happen without a good amount of boosting with a normal work schedule

2 Likes

I mean even with me planning on boosting some friends with my paladin, I’m not sure I can do that within 12 days

1 Like

Be glad in origional tbc you didnt even had 14 days :slight_smile: But i guess no changes rigth ?

No time to level, but you always have time to buy that sweet character boost, am I right blizz? :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face: :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

12 days with boosting and you cant do it?what exactly are you planning to do in there?have a tea party?

There is a large thread on the US about it, it isn’t very long is it?

So much for Blizzard saying you will have enough time to get to 60 and play with your friends on the new class/race combinations.

With the dungeon cap and all the gold it will cost? Not everyone can do that, can you provide me with enough gold so I can do it?

1 Like

Play the game maybe and be prepared?Also even without boosting you can do it with in 12 days.Also he said he will boost his friends,so I would assume he wont charge them.Same goes for you.Be a in guild,have friends help each other out?

If you dont have guild or friends,well should have played some so you have the gold.

Yeah right, in 12 days /played you mean.

You can’t even get the amount of days in the pre-patch right.

1 Like

You can always just get good

1 Like

I am good, I just don’t have 8 hours a day to play.

2 Likes

Well, maybe that was the plan…

The 12 days for leveling is fine, but not having more time for naxx with the new talents sucks.

Ah well, let’s have fun in Karazhan ^^

It’s not a fantastic situation, but time off is being booked now. It would be awful if blizzard now changed these dates.

That said, I sincerely hope blizzard consider being far more communicative with the community with future launches such as WOTLK. 2 months notice would be absolutely fantastic.

This decision to make it 2 weeks was so stupid that I even have a feel that blizzard is trying to pressure people into buying boosts by that sudden move. I honestly expected at least a month, there is literally nowhere to rush, people would level characters, have fun with tbc talents on a low level, enjoy new quest reward itemization, farm up r13-14 gear for honor/badges.

1 Like

To be honest, I doubt that. You can’t boost Blood Elves/Draenei anyway, so that means that the boost would only apply to races that you can already level up now as it is, giving people plenty of time to not need a boost in the first place.

I find it more likely that the poor timing has to do with other business-related reasons - budget targets, competitors and whatnot.

I’m just hoping it doesn’t burn me out, levelling a Draenei Shaman in the two weeks. Or at least trying to level one.

These two weeks will be a great time for ganking outside dungeons.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.