Priest bugs - reflective shield, swd

Hello, reflective shield has been bugged for a month (doesnt reflect any dmg in like 80% of cases, its one of the most important talents for disc in pvp, how can u not fix this instantly?) and shadow word: death backlash dmg doesnt break gouges/repentances and possibly saps (also super easy to fix)

Are you gonna fix your game or how does it work? Feel like unsubbing and just playing on pservers, cause their game actually works.

7 Likes

This is a gamebreaking bug for priests, a few threads about it already, still nothing changed… but at least mending is working now lol… you have to set your expectations lower, why would you expect spells and talents actually working on official servers

1 Like

I love your comments!:heart:

1 Like

There already is a thread about this bug.
Make sure you submit a ticket aswell, maybe we’ll get it fixed faster.

Bump, is this ever gonna get fixed? Plenty of people reporting via in-game as well, how hard is it to set the values correctly?

Still not fixed, reflective shield only reflecting if “weakened soul” debuff is still active…

1 Like

on the subject of priest abilities not working; i feel like your buffs are literally undispellable 90% of the time. might wanna look into that as well, blizzard… how is it possible for a disc priest to still have 5+ buffs on him after i purge him more than 10 times?
i realize you guys are suppose to have dispel resistances, but like… its ridiculous how much it takes to purge something like pain suppression.

Ehum. Dont try to purge pain supp. It has like 80% purge resistance. That is on you for even trying to get it.

yeah well hey, sometimes the RNGods give, sometimes they take. just saying that to even get the chance to purge pain supression you gotta go through a myriad of other buffs that also have high dispel resistances (which feels like way more than the 30-35% im told they have)

20% purge resistance. During pain suppresion ALL buffs have an additional 65% purge resistance. Think its multiplecative and not additive. But still. Dont purge into pain supp.

so you’re telling me to just deal with it, basically… or rather, deliberately not deal with it and not even try to counter it? 10/10 solution.

Its like 70% dispel protection. Its like hitting into a target with 70% damage reduce. Just switch target and switch back when it falls off. It doesnt last for long.

Ohh zmuggy zmug zmug, maybe you should take the hint and try to play around the pain supp more often :joy: Reading that last comment I now understand why some people cant break into real ratings despite claiming theyre good in pvp

teach me senpai, i’m willing to learn.

First you need to suppress your pain son

but senpai, i am not a priest. i have not the means to suppress my pains

death breaking cc was a consequence of batching

HA! Retail MC waves at you…

Have you tried to get a druid roots off?
Generally RNG in TBC is a joke, lock’s fears not breaking with full dots, a pet and a rogue hitting you, mages proc’ing frostbite, warriors proc’ing immobs mace stuns back to back while enemy warrior in same match gets even his intercept resisted. And those are just the tip of the iceberg…

Still not fixed, there are several threads on reflective shield.

On the topic of dispelling.
You get 20% chance to resist dispells passivly from tallent “Silent Resolve”. Bear in mind that this % is - resist dispell or not. Which is in practice is 100% sucess or 0%.
When you pop PS, its adds 65% on top of that, additive.
So a Disc priest has 85% to resist your dispell during PS.
Unless you want to play deathroll wher you win only from 0 to 15, its not a good idea to waste mana dispelling.

what else can i do about it then? lol. just allow him to get the full benefit from the protection it provides? :woozy_face: