Priest doubt

Hi all im wondering if its worth it to lvl right now a priest,the spec i like is disci,but i dont know if its good right now in pve or pvp,since im planning to play both.
Any thoughts on this?

Definitely good in PvP (as the two other specs are).

Won’t talk about PvE as I haven’t started this side yet this expansion.

1 Like

Disc healing is very different from “normal” healing, it takes longer to perfect. I used to be a big hater on disc, I just didn’t get it. But once I did get it, it’s my all time favourite spec and I can’t stop playing it. It takes more knowledge about encounters so you can pre-shield with rapture, or PI a strong DPS on a large pull. Disc is all about being prepared.
If you’re new to healing or this expansion, it will definetly be frustrating in the beginning, but it’s worth it in my opinion.

Im new to healing,im currently healing as a resto with 196 ilvl mythic 5,6 and i have sometimes problems because i have to pre hot before the dmg,and sometimes its difficult if there is group dmg sometime 1 die,but im good in the aspect of pre hotting,so i think i will do good in pre shielding

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.