Priest Looking for Mythic Guild

Hello there,

I am looking for a mythic progress guild that pref raids:

Tuesdays, Wednesday or Sunday.

I work nights so my raiding schedule is quite limited. I have been raiding on and off since BC always getting curve and even 2 server firsts during MoP.

I am currently in a guild, 9/9 H and 2/9 M.

I play Disc Priest with a questionable Shadow off spec. Neck lvl is quite low for my progress as I only recently switched to my Priest.

I am dedicated and ambitious so Id like to think Id be an asset to any raiding guild.
I am 29 and from the Uk.

BitBoy#2771 if my btag. Server transfers or race change an option as well if the guild is right.

Thank you,

Discboy!

Hello there Discboy, we might just be what you are looking for!

[Insight] is a recently formed guild on Frostwhisper EU-Horde by a group of friends across different guilds during the second half of Uldir Progress. We look for players similar to our roster in terms of dps, attendance, performance in & outside of raids etc. With the end goal being Cutting Edge each tier.

Our members are typically somewhat in the middle of their 20’s and 30’s, who know that there is more next to WoW raiding but still wish to experience Mythic level progression content.

There is a core of a few players within the Guild who push themselves on the M+ / PvP front or are pure altoholics. While others are simply happy doing their weekly M10 and calling it a day.

Our Progress so far:
Uldir - 7/8 Mythic
BoD - 5/9 Mythic

We raid Wednesday and Sunday from 19:45 till 23:00 server time.
During the first 2-3 weeks of a new tier of content we have an extra raid on Thursday during the same times as our regular raiding hours.

What do we look for in a raider:

Active approach towards keeping your main up to par
Knowledge of tactics, and to apply your class their toolkit in fights other than simply doing DPS/HPS
Commitment in terms of attendance (with a 2 night guild we expect people to be there)
Problem solving, being able to take constructive criticism and willingness to improve!

If all of this sound like a match with you, we are currently considering the following:

1 Tank (Non-DK)
1 Melee DPS (Non-DH)
2-3 Ranged DPS
1 Healer (Any spec considered)

Feel free to post below or get into contact with me @ Albion#2637

Hey we’re currently trying to finish up heroic progress 7/9 currently with some good attempts on Blockade. We raid on tuesday and Thursday at 19-22 server time. We’re on Draenor currently looking for 1 or 2 healers and some DPS. If you would like to have a chat please message me on battle net: Lettuce#21367

Hello Discboy

Nyx is a semi-hardcore Late Night mythic raiding guild that is looking for more players to fill up our mythic raiding roster. We are a group of raiders who have decided to band together and create this guild in order to be able to begin progression through this expansion together. We have varied experience from Vanilla content up to Legion.

We want to raid competitive and experience the endgame content respecting to people’s personal lives.
It is therefore crucial that when we raid so few hours, everyone is taking this seriously and being prepared!
As a new guild we are aiming for cutting edge this expansion, with existing cutting edge experience in our roster and lead team.

The guild is built and will be run on the 3 founding pillars namely efficiency, transparency and communication.We aim to have an efficient, light hearted meaningful progression in a relaxed raid environment is our main goal.

Raid Schedule

Raids per week: 3
Raid days: Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays
Time: 22:45 - 01:30 Server time
Attendance: 90% required
Language: English

To know more about us and what we can provide and what we expect from you, please apply to our discord channel or get in contact with one of our recruitment officers through

Bnet Tag:

Lahoriman - Danman#21138
Lazerpray - Lazer#2711