Priest RMP Player

Hello all,

I’m looking for some teammates to consistently play some rmp. I have 2.3k experience in legion, and have recently geared up my character looking to find some players who’re willing to build some synergy and add to battlenet. Have a decent mic, be chill and fun to team with!

Hey!
Have you found people already?
I’m probably less experienced than what you’re looking for, but I still haven’t found anyone to play with so Im just throwing myself out there and hope someone will give me a chance.

1550 xp in bfa s1 (my first arena season) as mistweaver.
I don’t really play priest, but I have paladin, druid and mage that could fit your prefered playstyle maybe?

Im chill, have mic, and Im eager to learn.
Hit me up if you’re interrested
Sixxaddict#2607

Hey my name is Andreas and I’m planning on coming back to the game again with 8.2 being right around the corner!
I mainly play Frost and my arena experience is around 2k in Legion & BFA.

Not being too shy to discuss stuff and telling your honest opinion as often as you can are what I’m searching for in a long-term teammate that wants to push rating and improve over time. Your current skill-level is not that important to me since having a healthy competitive mindset and being chill & communicative are much more crucial factors in my opinion.

Since I’m relatively busy I prefer picking a time 1-2 days prior for a full game sessions rather than doing everything spontaneous.
My prefered languages are german and english.

If you think we would be a good match feel free to contact me on:
Alza#2772

I would be happy to hear from you! :slight_smile: