Pro players at 1600 rating

Certain players have thousand of games played in 2’s for streaming purposes,oneshotting people who are giving their best to climb,but not only that,main issue is how those pro players tanking their ratings intentionally,losing games by not playing good just to stay at low ratings,therefore fu@#$ their legit lfg teammates and costing them their rating.

How’s fair to get matched with multi rank 1 since TBC in 2’s at 1300 rating?Trying to kill them trough 43 k hp,while having 28 k hp yourself?

When is this gonna be fixed?And how to fix it?

First you fight multi rank 1-streamers at 1300-1500 ,then even if you manage to reach 1700-1800 somehow,you face boosters.

Should people really pay for sub anymore,because sure as fu@%$# we ain’t paying 15 euros a month to get farmed by boosters/intentional rating tankers.

There’s massive gear difference in arenas,and don’t give me that crap ‘‘gear doesn’t matter’’ because i have 36 k hp,and i never lost to 30 k hp players,no matter what comp,and i am not even good player.

Imagine facing 40-43 k hp players at 1400 while having 28 k hp.

10 Likes

Thats a cost of “we want gear matter”/“This is an MMORPG! NOT MOBA!” whine 24/7. Now enjoy. kekw Think mostly that whiners stack at 1400-1600 now. Tbh, never seen so huge playersbase thats stack at low rating in any game. People with 300-400 games sit on 1200 rating, Kekw

1 Like

I have seen people with tousand games played at 1600,not by their choice.

I dont watch pro streams,but from time to time i get recommended videos on YT,because of my search history,even those pro players say its hell to get rating in arenas atm,and some of them get farmed on their alts as well.

I always thought if you keep playing,you will get there eventually,but seeing people with 500-2000 games played in 2’s,not being able to reach 2100,doesnt give me much confidence.

My friend who got 2400 in bfa last expansion in 2’s,cant get over 1900 now.

LFG is pure hell.By the time u test few teammates,you lose a lot of rating,generally,by the time u find proper partner,you get from 1800 to 1600.

Btw in BFA at least they can get BiS gear from ez 10-keys and whine about it, now they have BiS gear from PvP and can’t get it coz gear matters and boosting. So ironically. Kekw

2 Likes

Well, the reason for the congestion at that rating range is because a lot more people are losing more in their placement games these days than they used to, and then the ± sessions take effect because they aren’t good enough to win consistently and thus they get stuck.

The reason for it has partly to do with the popularity boom of boosting those rating ranges, and also the gear differences making it even harder, and the many gear upgrades and its use in the lower end of PvE content is why boosting is so popular to begin with.

So the WoD gear separation of PvP and PvE, proper catch-up of conq gear like in WoD, and either no rating gating on gear upgrades or just 1-2 like before WoD with only shoulders/weapon, and the rating congestion will go up as a result, boosting will become MUCH less popular, and people will focus more on class designs and less on gear requirements. LFG will become a more tolerable place, and more people will be happy as a result.

To be declined or decline people because of legendary/covenant/ilvl is NOT ok from a design perspective, so they need to get rid of that garbage so people won’t get more reasons to be pickier with who they invite.

4 Likes

The worst thing is… it will only get worse once you get to 1700+. At 1700+ 50% + of the teams are boost teams. During some nights even more.

So good luck ever getting 1800 as a relatively new player like yourself.

And this my friend is why we want Soloqueue… Since solo queue eliminates the vast majority of boosting.

Ppl will be playing at the rating where they belong.

1 Like

No.
inb4 the queue timing exploit which completely nullifies the meaning of solo queue to begin with, and the inherent social issues, the inherent comp issues, requirement for A LOT more players to fill the queues just to make a filter viable without an exponential increase in queue times, as well as problems with gear and so on.

The more anonymous it gets, the more people stop caring, which increases trolling and instantaneous rage outbursts whenever something isn’t to their liking.

You’d need tournament realms with ready-with-a-click characters and role queues and basically turn it into a moba-esque hero system where you pick the char to play after being put in a lobby to even make it remotely viable.

To fix boosting they need to address the motivation for the boosting, which is the GEAR SYSTEM.

this… I wonder how 9.1 will be out, cause they r thinking WoD gear system.

Nonsense.

• Queue timing exploit is caused by the system. Its easily fixable by a random shuffle of players once the system found enough players.
  • Social issues? You mean like the boosted apes in LFG that never talk (on discord), don’t set up kills or use CDs properly yet claim to be 2400+ expd. To find guys in LFG that actually properly communicate is like finding a needle in a haystack. Rated BGs via LFG is a as social as random BGs.
  • Comp issues can be solved easily. 6v6 RBG system that only allows 2 healers 2 ranged and 2 melee (at least 1 with a tank offspec). Once soloqueue hits ppl will play what fits their team the best anyways. Give ppl the chance to swap character during preperation (for a class with that same role) like in GW2 would make it even easier.
  • The current system makes it a lot more annoying, time-consuming and toxic to find proper teammates. If I have 2 hours to play …im not looking to sit in LFG for an hour first. Soloqueue means instant access to PVP at a level where you belong at as player. So a lot more players will play.
  • Gear will fix itself. Lower geared players will stay stuck at lower ratings if they dont make up for it with skill. They can also cap the ilvl based on rating: 1400 capped at 207, 1600 at 213 etc.

The gear treadmill is one of the few things wow has over a game like GW2. It’s the main reason why the majority of wow players log in. The BF Skinner esque model that entices ppl to log in and play. Do you really want to take that incentive away.?

2 Likes

Ok you little monkey, I’m tired of repeating the same things over and over again, and I cba to do it now, so I’ll refer you to previous solo queue threads.
You can do an advanced search in WoW’s forum to search for either thread names, posts or characters that has posted to find specific threads/posts/posters.

I see no need for me to repeat the same rebuttals when you so ignorantly repeat the same nonsense that has been seen 201903251312529387235829375392056923 times over by now. Each time you people have repeated it when never having visited or read a single thread on that same topic before, or just “conveniently” forgotten about the rebuttals. It’s astonishing.

It’s a social media garbage trend with no original thought, with you acting like a sheep with no insight into the matter at hand.

Well its also what youre going to do freshly dinged, farm conquest in arena with double dps and crap gear because the pvp-gear is going to be best/easiest to get. I dont know how many games ive spammed last 3-4 days (400?) just for the points, with crap gear, crap play and crap partner.

Aaaaand half the games meeting 38k+ hp dudes with a booster :smiley:

well real pvers allways said we want to set our stats by ourself with pvp gear, and what we thought about was actual pvp items with pvp stats or pvp ilvl upscaling.

WoD gearing still was the best.

Well, look at nagura- streamer- shr made a video showing how she was boosted at 2400.

Some guys said its funny and honest.

Probably virgins who droll at any cute woman.

In my opinion her account should just be banned, she made it oficcial.

She made money of that video.

And the education is go get boosted.

Boosters should be banned, gold, irl money, dont rly care, this shoudlnt be a thing.

Its like taking bribe to hire someone in a company or a state institution.

Blizzard lets this conduct behaviour to be a thing, this shows how greedy they are.

I dont care ur a rank1, play at high rating , its fine if u make alts and destroy people also.

But making irl miney of it or gold for diverse things, sorry but ur toxic the comunity.

There are alot of high rated players that dont boost, congratz for them!

The rest of them, beeing streamers or not, are a bad influence over wow.

Even a guy like xaryu, whos fun, smart and amazingly skilled, boosta and makes videos about it. This shouldnt be allowed.

Fix this, than its just a skill problem, cuz now it isnt.

U need yo gradualy learn , from bracket to bracket.

Now theres chaos between brackets!

3 Likes

The main difference between PvE boosting and PvP boosting is that PvE boosting doesn’t bother to anyone. But PvP is - especially to a newbies, alts and casual PvP players - most of PvP community. I think they will fix it in 9.1 for many reasons.

1 Like

I dont think so, blizzard proved over and over they dont listen.

They had decent pvp systemes in wod, tbc- why cant u just keep that?

We dont need new systems to pvp,. We just need a healthy system.

git gud
or
buy tokens and boosts

AT 1400-1600 MMR on my alt, I’ve faced COUNTLESS 220-230 glad boosters. I search them on BNet, and I’ve lost count of the amount of players with like 3000 arenas played in 2s, sitting at low MMR on purpose, while having 40K hp.

This automatically makes people who are properly geared for the low MMR unable to get rating to improve their gear, because 95% of arenas they’ll face absurdly overgeared people, which is an automatic loss - especially because, besides the huge ilvl difference, the ladder is infested by FOTM specs like Arms, WW, Sub, Fire and Retris.

There should be some kind of punishment, or system to prevent people at a certain iLVL to ever go below x MMR. Highly geared people being on low MMR on purpose should be considered player grieving

2 Likes

The reason why she came clean is obvious.

No one would believe she actually got 2400 on her own,and people would mass report her,thinking she paid $.

She aint naive as she looks.

This is why I prefer RBGs, I don’t think I’ve seen a single booster there.

1 Like

There is nothing you can do about it. The only thing Blizzard MIGHT do about it would be to deem intentionally dropping rating as wintrading since they are effectively doing that even though the intention is completely different from that.

But that would be really farfetched.