Problem with game purchased

Ok so I recently wanted to play on US realms, and to do so I bought the Standard Edition for US. But to my surprise it still displays that I have the Starter Edition in the top left corner, while on the top right I can clearly see my 110 boost, which I can’t use because it says I need to upgrade my game, which I already did. What gives? Is it just a matter of waiting for my game to activate?
Proof

http s://imgur.com/etsVHqk

It can take up to 24 hours for the purchase to complete. If it’s been longer than that, you’ll need to contact Support.

I get that, still find it weird that it displays both the possibility of activating the character boost and the need to upgrade my account from the “starter edition” state.
Thank you, I’ll just wait then

Hey Seyw,

Please check your transaction history for the gametime purchase, to make sure that has completed (in addition to the Battle for Azeroth purchase).

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

Hello Seyw,

what kind of payment method did you use ? If you used something like Sepa it might take a while until the money reaches them or until they activate your copy of the game.

Have a good one,
Turintan

In the Blizzard Shop transactions history only the game purchase shows up, not the gametime subscription, although it does show up in my recent Paypal transactions.
In fact, when I try to buy a subscription, it says “You already have World of Warcraft® Subscription - 1 Month on your account.”
And if i try to log in game, it still displays “starter edition” in the top left corner.
As of now, I’m still waiting and hoping…

Thank you for checking that Seyw. Please contact support directly instead, to have this looked into further.

Will do, thank you so much for your time!

i have the same problem…And i see the transaction history and my purcase said is complete…what to do??

Please do not necro threads.

As Ananda posted above, it can take up to 24 hours before your payment is processed: Problem with game purchased - #2 by Ananda-kul-tiras you should be able to however, level beyond 20 and enjoy the content though.

If you’re unable to level beyond 20 or if it has been beyond 24 hours already you should contact Support.

Locking this old thread now to prevent further bumps.