Problem with the Russian's

OK, this really need’s to stop now… how can one enjoy a relaxing battleground when you get matched with the Russian’s 75% of the time, i personally can’t remember when i had a BG today that wasn’t a Russian… OK here’s what i think

How about you just put the Russian Community on its OWN Region… It’s big enough…

They cheat, they use bots to kick the most speedy of cast’s

“There was also a word in the wind of someone getting kicked on a instant cast by them a few expansion’s ago… thought this is hearsay”

They use Ad-don’s to make Pre-made groups and join 10 man battlegrounds and stomp everyone cause they are on com’s…

This isn’t a “Random Battleground” this is essentially a RBG team going up against people who just want to play a relax…

Running back and forth from the graveyard isn’t as relaxing as one might think.

Anyone any idea if there is any plans in the works? cause I do not think Europe Community want’s the Russian’s to be part of Region…

12 Likes

Right right… Everything you just said is also done by every other group (french spanish germans random eu people) how about you stop crying and try to actually play?

4 Likes

The only two differences is:

1] Non Russians use BGs to gear up. Russians do BGs once they geared up.

2] Russians group up and do objectives once they (partially) wipe your team (like they should). Non Russians scatter around. With solo players or smaller groups trying to do objectives. They are convinced that dodging fights will lead to wins no matter what you tell them or show them.

Non russians think they are always right. No matter how unexperienced they are.

3 Likes

So they are communicating and playing as team .
Also your problem is right there . Pvp gear is inferior so of course if you are going with that gear that has less stat you will be wiped out .
Plus you are making the same thread again and again .
It will not change anything .

3 Likes

I do bgs when I have gear too. By your logic I am russian.

1 Like

LUL

1 Like

think he mean we run bg premades in full mythic gear and we do so its fair to say it

3 Likes

I find it is only epic BGs where they seem fully coordinated and on voice comms with each other. Good thing I have stopped queuing for them. “Epic” indeed.

In the last couple of weeks, most Alliance Russian teams I have met in 10/15 man BGs have no coordination at all. Often we are camping them in their GY and they refuse to fight back.

2 Likes

Even in EBGs they’re beatable. I had two AV games against Russians yesterday and twice we won, with the exact same tactics. I was mercing for Alliance as well so double-woot!

There really is no secret trick to beating them other than playing them at their own game. Accept it’s going to be a long one and meet them head on.

Too many times people see what they’re up against and split up trying to cap towers when massively behind enemy lines or running away… and Russians are used to it. They intimidate with greater numbers and stay together.

Stick together but be aggressive. Don’t just turtle in a bunker or tower - CRUSH THEM on the FoS (as Eyegouge would say). Great games both of them.

2 Likes

Fighting against epic BG Russians is like fighting against Chocolatekartell, only people who think this is fun or fine are those who sides with them to rack up hks.

complete BS. you get good and bad russian teams just as you get good and bad EU teams.

beat a russian team yesterday in a random seething shore 1500-0.

you still going to say they are unbeatable?

1 Like

would sey russian strike again again again put eu horde player there place

funny watch

join a premade or a rbg and stop complaining

and if someone should be isolated and not be able to join with the rest of EU are the french. because most of the russians i met atleast spoke a bit english

Why can’t they just get mixed in with the rest of us? Wouldn’t that just speed up queue times and get rid of the whole “oh noes it’s a Russian premade” thing?

Pretty sure most of them CAN speak English if they want to anyway.

4 Likes

You complain that your mixed countries do not know English, but Russian English should know! Your logic is very strange. So maybe you learn Russian and will play with us?

1 Like

This. I just lost a BG against a Russian team who really weren’t that good. The problem is that people see the names in cyrillic script and immediately assume we’re going to lose so stop trying. We could’ve won it but …

4 Likes

ye u could heve won but pvp moment u are start lose theny stop give away

free win relly funny to tink u give away free win for russian haha

Stopped reading at ‘‘relaxing battleground’’.

Guess what.
Since its PvP , there are many people who tryhard to dominate and gy farm the enemy faction.

They dont play bgs for fun or to waste some time but to farm HKs.

Nationality is not the problem.
Stop hating and creating imaginary enemies.
With that mentality you can get farmed from french/german/spanish premades.

But do you really know what a premade is and how it looks like?
I doubt it.

Regards

9 Likes

This is first time in my life I have heard the word relaxing in bg . Give the poor soul a bench to lie down with a glass of wine and beach view :joy:

8 Likes

Who told you random bg is relaxing.

1 Like