Problems turning camera with right click

I’ve been having problems the last 3-4 days with turning my camera with my right click (ever since I freshly installed wow). Sometimes it just “flickers” and the mouse is appearing and disappearing and my camera and character doesn’t turn. I’ve tried every suggestion on the forums but the problem persist. Any help would be appreciated.

Does this occur in Windowed mode (set resolution to 800*600)?

What happens if you click and hold this button while simply on your desktop? Does it keep the initial selection rectangle or does it constantly reset?

I tried opening up MS Paint and started drawing with my right click and had no problems whatsoever.
I didn’t seem to have any problems on windows mode (800x600).

Sounds like there is an application interfering with the game some how then.

Try disabling or uninstalling stuff like:

Steam Overlay.
MSI Afterburner.
Rivatuner.
Discord.
GeForce Experience.
Windows 10 Game Mode and Game Bar.

You could also try this in game addon too. www.curseforge .com/wow/addons/grouplootcontainerfix

I have no overlays active and the addon didn’t do much for me sadly :confused:

Heya,

Could you just list the steps you have tried out already, and we can take it from there. A few things that come to mind right away: If you have an old/second mouse around, please do test with that as well. If not, switch your mouse connection to a different USB port and retest.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

ok so I stopped to think when exactly this problem started to occur ( because honestly it started out of nowhere),and I did eventually conclude that the problem started when I enabled some recommended settings on my GPU software,one of which locked my resolution to 3000something x 2000something.

Ever since I enabled them I hear some sort of beeping when I launch a fullscreen game(I think it’s the software letting me know that those settings are taking effect or something).

I also noticed that this problem occurs only when I’m in fullscreen in any game(I noticed that after trying to block a few attacks in skyrim) but it never happens when I’m not in a fullscreen game hence why I never had a problem drawing stuff on MS Paint using my right click.

Long story short, I did disable 2 out of the 3 settings I was recommended and the problem happens WAY less (like once every dungeon or so,whereas it used to happen every 2-3 rightclicks).

In conclusion,my mouse is not broken,neither does any addon interfere with my UI.It’s just Radeon Settings trolling me.

P.S. the problem still persists,sadly
P.S. The 2 settings I disabled were called HDMI Link Assurance and Virtual Super Resolution if that’s any help :smiley:

try different mouse cause its most likely worn out microswitches under your right mouse button.

those things get worn out pretty fast with some brands like razer, logitech and roccat.

** UPDATE ** After trying every possible trick, I came to the conclusion, it was a faulty mouse. At intervals it would stop registering having the button “down” and then again. I bought a new mouse and all well

Having the same issue too.