Problems with addons

After a format, dwnloaded the game and then the addons and after unsip IO put it to the file for the addons. I do that always and it is an easy thing to do if you ve done so many times. This time though I do not find the addon button which firstly show up left low at the page of the character selected to play with. There is no button there at all, meaning that there is no addons in the addon file. But at the same time I can seen the addons in the addon’s file. When opened a ticket and after about 3 days, I got only instructions how to dwnload addons and how to find the addon’s file. Ofcrs that was not a help. I hope someone of you guys may have an idea of what to do

Either your folder structure is wrong or you’re launching the wrong WoW. There’s an additional folder level as of BFA.

Either way, using the Twitch Client instead of doing it manually will make your life easier.

Generally path for addons is interface/addons but you must check if they unziped correctly or they are in 1 bigger folder, i’m always unziping them on desktop, then ctrl + x, ctrl + v into addons folder.

Thank you. Was not that. The Unzipping aplication thaty I used was delivering the file unzippwd but within a file it self. So I could see the addon in the addons-file, but the game couldn t use the addon as that was in a file. Thank you anyway for your time

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.