Problems with guild interface

Hi, I formed a guild on EU Terokkar mid WOTLK (Euphoria). We played in the guild right through Cata and MoP. It was then mothballed and left in the hands of someone who hasn’t been on line for 2.5 months.

I intend to being my guild back to life in shadowlands, however can’t access the guild controls as I’m no longer the GM and can’t contact the existing GM. To compound matters i thing the existing GM may have canceled her account as I can no longer see her toons name listed in the guild roster and there is no name next to the GM crown icon.

Will I still be able to claim control of the guild after the 3 months of GM inactivity have passed, even though there is no character to highlight in the guild roster ?

I’d love some help here but was dismayed to see there is no longer any in game support from GMs that I can find.

TIA

Simon / Gluck / Jaidee

Here you go:

Hi Thanks for your response though that’s Information I have already. My problem is the now absent guild master. To get to the “dethrone” button you need to have a character box come up from the roster tab. With no toon associated with the crown (ie being the GM), there is no dethrone button. Hence my cry for help !

Your best bet is to probably open a ticket saying your GM doesn’t appear in the guild roster.

Hey Chronormi, thanks for the reply. I tried doing that and customer support keeps sending me round in circles to the point where I end up on an empty Blizzard web page ! Opening a ticket with a GM no longer seems to be an option which is why I’m posting here !

AH thanks for the encouragement, just submitted a ticket, fingers crossed !!

Well I submitted a ticket and unfortunately the GMs really didn’t want to help and eventually suggested I submit this a a bug. This is now a moot point as i have found a work around and I hope this is helpful for anyone else in a similar position.

If you use the interface command “/groster” you get a different dialogue box listing guild members that works. You can see everyone in the guild and kick / promote etc as needed. Have fun in SL peeps :slight_smile: