Professions handing experience

Is there a reason why herbalism and mining gives you xp but none of the other professions give xp?
I know perks per profession dont have to be exactly the same but this one seems a bit… “off”!
Ive been gaining on xp while leveling just by mining and herbing which is great but there is little reason for someone leveling to gear up their toons via their professions if the gear will become obsolute rather sooner than later or if theyll end up disenchanting for another set of mats…
I would really like the change to get these breadcrumps of xp when leveling other professions!
And this is not a cry for equality, for all I care the leveling experience should be way longer than it actually is.

Mining and flower picking gives compensating XP because those professions doesn’t involve getting XP from killing mobs - which is the source of Leathermats through skinning, and cloth and enchant mats though drop and disenchanting loot.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.