Profit from profession

Quick one: which really is it?
All the google suggests is as old as my grandma by now.

I don’t know, but it probably depends on the server. Some economies are basically dead, and others are completely taken over by people who use add-ons for undercutting and scanning the market constantly.

If you are a regular player, just take herbalism and mining.

2 Likes

Buy token and put on ah. Wait. Collect 200k+

Sad but true :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Hey, Ãnna, great to see you again! :smiley:

Anyway, Ãnna is right.

After that, there is the same answer that has been true forever: the most profitable profession is, and always has been, the one you will study, work at, and actually DO.

The answer you are probably looking for is Herbalism among the gathering set, though the gold rush is long past. Add Mining, and farm Nazjatar, I guess.

2 Likes

But I study IT

1 Like

Go to reddit for gold making. Basically you need to learn your realm market and use some thinking + tsm to help automate stuff. You need in experience in those kind of stuff and a keen eye on reading the market for what it sells what it doesn’t when to sell it (hint potions/flasks/runes sell for as much as double or triple the price on wednesday when raiders forget to buy them in advance).

Alot of stuff is needed to make profit there is no general profession unfortunatly.

1 Like

Go with alchemy herb…i cant imagine proffesion thats more profitable than that…
U can also during the cooking make 20x more product than mats u needed for it…its rare, but it can happend…you know titanforged alchemy proc…

Hi,

Didnt you left for some other MMO or WoW Classic?

I remember you making some grand announcement about it or something.

I also thougth alchemy is profitable but actually it depends alot, at the start inscribers that made DMF decks were the most profitable ,i found out the half part for the engine on my server doesn’t exist so i sold some for like 20x the making price. It all depends really Gathering professions are probably the best if you don’t game the ah cause you invest time and get gold for sure while alchemy is based on procs and knowing when to sell the stuff.

U making me Walter white

On my realm, you can make a good profit from herbalism and alchemy.

Honestly those will nearly always be safe bets, especially on a realm with a lot of raiding guilds.

The only profitable thing I do now is kill snapdragons for the rubbery meat. It brings 50-75gold on my server so I tend to farm 100 of them daily.

Oh nice if that works because if all of them sell that’s 7500gold.So I guess I am going to farm some snapdragons.

1 Like

This news pleases my Dark Iron Clan.

1 Like

The bracer Shuffle used to work but require a lot of preparation.

You need a maxed LW, depending on the server a taillor and a maxed enchant with the tool of the trade.

Craft the cheapest green bracers, scrap the green for expulsom and DE the blue ones, use the expulsom to craft the cheapest epic bracer (usualy the 310ilvl) and DE them.

Used to be really profitable as there is always a demand for enchants but i didn’t check the AH for weeks now. Takes a while tho but can mostly be done afk

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.