Prolog for new races

It is fascinating. I did not expect such work from Blizzard. A wonderful prologue.

Shadowlands didn’t have a premiere yet and they’ve already fu??? DK…Blizzard quality !

1 Like

As a long time dk player, i will have to ask what you are talking about because i am not allowed to play the allied races as a death knight.

1 Like

Cus you didn’t pre order shadowlands yet.

4 Likes

So AR gets new prologue and core doesnt? I hoped all would. :thinking:

They are different time lines so rightfully they should stay separate…

Allied races is Bolvar preparing for the coming of Sylvanas trying to build up his forces and the normal death knight races are raised from Arthas in WC3 - WOTLK.

I’d be sad to see that go

Yeah I understand that! Im Just surprised because I thought they would scrap the old for the new featuring Bolvar :slight_smile:. I mean, core/old races die in this current timeline too, right!

1 Like

indeed but it would make no sense for new players not knowing how the death knights came to join the horde/alliance as the Arthas timeline shows the betrayal and rise of the Ebon Hold.

I’m also surprised that would of definitely been a blizzard thing to do now days but I guess they don’t have the staff any more, can’t even get a delayed patch to work on launch…

1 Like

Yeah, I see your point :slight_smile:
I for one will make an AR DK some day to experience it though!

I’m guessing he’s praising the intro questline for allied race dks, you zone into the frozen throne, talk to bolvar, pick a weapon from quest reward screen, then head off to stormwind/orgrimmar. Which is a bit lacklustre compared to the original dk intro.

But none of the Allied Races have “deep” introductory quest, so it makes sense that the Death Knights are no exception.

Such a shame :frowning:

the intro for the allied races are already in the storylines you have as requirements to unlock the embassy quest.

Tbh I always hated the orginal DK intro and very happy it became much easier this expansion.

Saying this: the first time I experienced it back I. WoTLK it did feel pretty good,

Just after my seventh DK it didn’t feel so good :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.