Prot Paladin has 0 threat on Consecration

Hi,
Doing Normal and heroic dungeons today I noticed that Consecration has no threat, after looking for answers I noticed that US already noticed that have this post:

5 Likes

Fix your **** Blizzard.

1 Like

And I thought they couldn’t go any further in making our life harder…

Having the same issue. Makes the game completely unplayable. Come on, hurry up Blizzard.

was ot in gruul today and even the hunterpet had more threat than i had…so that would make sense…besides that the threatbuff (righteous fury) should be 90%(skilled) but when applied it says only 60%…maybe this is bugged aswell?

once in a dungeon i was tanking mobbs for about 10s and once mage used blizzard every single mob run away from me instantly as if i applied bubble on me…looks like protplaly is bugged hard

If you mean the toolitip on the buff those things never get updated with talents.

2 Likes

cba playing atm all i want too do is tank stuff and well while it is kinda possible with guild run with everyone taking care pugs are a huge no go. Congrats blizz you broken 1/3 of possible tanks in the game. Please fix asap even if its just rolling back to how it was on friday before this bug

Imagine if this isn’t getting fixed and Sunwell gets out. Mu ‘ru is going to be fun.

Standard Blizzard practice, wouldn’t surprise me…

Druids Swipe generate 0 threat to.

Get some spell power or something? Haha. Not sure why, but been aoe farming SHH/ Botanica all day yesterday with several paladin tanks and 0 issues.

As for swipe: it barely deals damage…

Don’t know if you are serious but the issue it’s not that it doesn’t deal damage, it’s that even if it did 9k per tick it does 0 threat and ppl still couldn’t find what triggers it.

It does not do 0 threat. How else do you think we’re doing rep runs with paladins?

Are you trolling or what? It’s a bug (the 0 threat) that triggers apparently randomly and persists for a while.

if you read the blue post, it doesn’t trigger at random, but while dying with RF on.

Missed that, thank you.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.