Prot Pally LF raiding guild

Hey there! I’m looking for a new guild to join to push heroic or mythic progression on.

I’ve played since MoP although done very little raiding due to previous schedules, have lots of experience in my two main tanks my Prot Pally my main and my BrM monk. Although I have all tanks max level those two are my most geared and have BIS neck essences at rank 3/4. My Pally’s neck level is 73 and has rank 5 on his cloak.

I’m available to raid Monday Tuesday Thursday and Friday evenings but can be flexible with Wednesday evening as well!!

I’ve watched videos and read up on the tactics for the new raid and am excited to push the content with a friendly guild.

I’m at university rn and work a part time job as a bartender but other than around deadline period those won’t affect my effort on WoW! I still log in every day and ensure my m+ are done on my two main tanks every week.

You can message me on Battle net (Libbzy#2617)

I look forward to any responses!

We raid Friday and Sunday evenings, focus being on getting into Mythic progression after clearing Heroic if this interests you then please get in touch
Thraps#2977

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.