Prot Warrior LF Mythic Raiding Guild For 8.2

Hi there my names mark im 32 years old from the uk I am currently unemployed at the moment actively seeking work in my spare time I like to watch tv series, watch movies and play wow.

I have recently come back to wow in preperation for 8.2 and would like to find a home.

What I am looking for in terms of a raiding guild:

Progressing at a steady rate and is focused with the goal of reachin cutted edge. Mature, friendly, likes doing things outside of raids like mythic+s doing them as a guild and is active ingame aswell as using voice coms discord ts3 etc.

About my character:
Character Name: Eremus
Class: Warrior
ilvl: 404
Spec: Protection
Neck level: 48
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/ravencrest/eremus

Alts worth mentioning:
Character Name: Exodiac
Class: Druid
Ilvl: 403
Spec: Restoration
Neck Level: 43
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/character/eu/tarren-mill/exodiac

Raid Days/Times I can Do:

Every day besides Saturday and timed no earlier than 19:30 game time but would prefer 20:00 start.

Raid Experience This Expansion:
TBC: All raids besides black temple and sunwell
Wrath: All raids besides Naxx
MoP: All raids besides siege of orgrimmar
Draenor: Took a break
Legion: Antorus: 11/11 NM, 11/11HC.
Emerald Nightmare: 7/7 NM, 7/7HC, 4/7 Mythic
Trial of Valor: 2/3 NM
Nighthold: 10/10 NM, 10/10 HC, 3/10 Mythic
Tomb of Sargeras: 9/9 NM, 8/9 HC
BFA: 8/8HC, 1/8M Uldir
BoD 9/9HC, 1/9M
CoS 1/2NM 1/2HC

Being raiding since tbc, played since vanilla for more experience check my achievements if needed.

I have all the communication programs such as:

TS3, Discord, Ventrilo, Mumble.
Got a fully functioning microphone and can speak fluent english and I’m not afraid to speak up when needed.

Preperation:

I come to raids with fully enchanted gear/gemmed, also bring food,flasks, potions, runes.

I read up on tactics either written or by video if im unsure of a mechanic that im not quite sure about thats what my research into new bosses entails.

What your getting from me as a player:

Very active, friendly, mature, likes to have a laugh now an then, focused, reliable,
veteran wow player with an extensive amount of experience tanking/healing over the years, puts 110% effort into everything related to pve.

I research my class using the Warrior discord, icyveins, bloodmallet and other sites class discord has information on.

Contacting me:

Any questions about what I’ve mentioned in this post then let me know add my btag with what your looking for out of the classes ive mentioned and ill accommodate the situation.

If you would like to discuss my application further we can have a chat on discord and go from there thanks.

BTAG: Eremus#21771

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.