Prot Warrior Versitility

Hi guys

I wondered what a good target value of versatility would be?. I’m currently at 19% haste, 29% mastery and 9% versatility. If I get drops with versatility I’m equipping those but of course there is a trade off with mastery, haste etc.

I’ve found info on stat priority’s but not approximate values. Your help is welcome.

I’d even spec’d for the third soul bind character in Kyrian to boost haste up to additional 15% with the final ability but I’m now thinking that’s maybe not needed.

I played prot warrior in BFA (still do) and then versatility was the most important stat. According to icy veins, haste is more important but i feel vers deserves the second spot and should be focused

I’ll give you a% of what I think is good, if someone disagrees can write a reason why it’s wrong, I’ve done a lot of tests here and this was perfect
haste + bonus (telent , covenant ) 25-30%
mastery : XXX
versta : 23-27%
crit : max10%
mi stat in game + bonus
crit 10%
haste 18% + 12% talent
mastera 19%+ bonus niya night fae
verstality 25%
I hope I answered your question accurately enough, but if you go dmg before defense, choose the master

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.