Protection Pally

My job is such that I am generally on ‘call out’ so I am unable to confidently enter group instances on the basis that I may have to leave with no (or very short) notice so I do not group :(. I want to play a protect pally but the guides I have looked at for solo pallys generally go for a tank for grouping or raiding. Not really sure what I am looking for so any advice would be appreciated.

Prot pally is decent for solo aoe grinding, but poor for single target dps. It’s pretty good though if you like long fights and you can slowly wear mobs down. If you wanna join dungeons I would just go ret so you can just alt f4 and you’ll be easier to replace.

Its quite the hit really since prot pally are the kings of 5 man dungeons IMO, for the solo farm undiniably good if you’ll practise it. So its quite the hassle when comes to groups.

Check my Youtube channel Killerduki , everything you need to know is there about Protection Paladin. You won’t regret :wink:

For Solo = get good def cap gear , pull big amount of mobs = judge/seal of wisdom , ret aura , sanctuary and spam consecrations max rank

Easy farming as solo :wink:

Use bubble to heal yourself if need or have improved LoH in risky scenarios :wink:

I’ve been doing aoe farming on my paladin and I think there’s no limits to the beast that it is , there was a post on here about reflective gear but a true thorns build would be awesome to see emerge

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.