PSA Wednesday (6 Oct) Maintenance at 22:00 - 23:00 Realm Time

2 Likes

I have the same

I think you’re missing a class there, you need a paladin to complete the set… :joy:

6 Likes

There are others!!!

8 Likes

"Welcome to Altoholics Anonymous. Why don’t you stand up and introduce yourself?"

6 Likes

I’ve been playing the game a long time, and I used to rocket farm every February :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

From German Twitter it seems that the game will be available, only bnet services like friend list will be unavailable https://twitter.com/BlizzardCSEU_DE/status/1445326395790475264?s=20

Can anyone confirm this?

4 Likes

A tweet from the German CS Twitter account implies that if you are in the game already, you wont get disconnected.

Die Spiele selbst sollten weiterhin verfügbar sein in diesem Zeitraum. Nur der Login, Freundeslisten oder ähnliche Funktionen sind dabei eingeschränkt.

The games themselves should still be available during this period. Only the login, friend lists or similar functions are restricted.

4 Likes

I will try. (It may be too late in the day now though)

2 Likes

Blizzard being clear with communication then, how refreshing…

Nothing like getting one clear message :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

4 Likes

Lets hope this is the case! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We are aware what it means for a lot of raiders in the one / two times a week they get to do cool stuff instead of farm korthia and run circles in Oribos so we decided not to change it.

2 Likes

Blizz should give a free piece of gear to everyone to make up for it, just send it in the mail but make it a surprise like the vault so you might get something good or you be disappointed but at least you got something.

1 Like

I couldn’t care less about gear, I just want to play the game I paid for.

I literally pay this sub to raid 2 times a week for a couple of hours each time, I do all the other stuff while I am at it but the main reason I play this game is to engage in raid bosses with my guild and have a challenging and fun time together. It’s already hard to get 20 people together for a raid night with everyone trying to adjust their schedules to be in the reset raid night and now we might call raid off because of a PLANNED maintenance, not an emergency one.

I hope they will give us the reason

Soooo … I had a look at Twitter and the original German tweet has gone and they are saying the same as the English one. The time of the first tweet (2.00am) makes me wonder if it was US staff covering it and it’s different there. But this is all guesswork and, sadly, Germany and the UK are now agreeing that it will be shut down for that hour.

2 Likes

if this was possible id like a 233 ilvl normal jaithys with a guaranteed 100%
because rng and its rare from normal kelthuzad haha
and im serious

1 Like

Here’s some more explanation:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.