PTR Shadowlands

I wanted to try PTR Shadowlands since my friends did the same… I went and created PTR accont under my Account setting, installed it etc…but it look like it instaled PTR forBFA? Wth?

Shadowlands test realm is only currently available to players who have been invited to the Alpha test.

I see…well, since I am loyal customer from Vanilla time, hopefully will get some kind of invite for beta.

Don’t forget to opt-in if you haven’t done so yet! Invites are RNG-based.

We may be going into beta soon, maybe tomorrows announcements at 5pm UK time will hold more info.

it took me to US site and I accidently signed there…now I can’t undo it…can I play beta if I get invite on eu then or this was it for me?

You mean this site? https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-gb/shadowlands

It’s the EU site. Notice the en-gb in it.

Not a bad thing

Just wish they made … youknow … 8.3 in ptr so we could practice visions ( early game ) & try out diff corruption combos easier

No, it was US in URL :frowning:

If you change the us to gb it should take you to the EU site.

I know, thing is when I signed for Beta in my account it went to US site and accepted it. Now I can’t sign again for EU site. I guess I will see what will happen, if I even get accepted.

If I remember rightly, the Beta servers in the past have always been in the US anyway. That is to say there were no EU beta servers.

This is because the developers, who actively monitor and interact with the Beta servers during beta testing, are in the US.

Heck I’ve even seen developers actively talking to players on Beta servers from the console in the past.

Ok then, actually that makes perfect sense.

I signed up some time ago but I’m in two minds if I should use it if I get it. I want to see the new content but playing through it and losing the character and having to do it again on live kinda make me want to not play it.