PTR Spoiler/Discussion Thread (Part 1)

Call me when BfA content is soloable, or at the very least a trivial matter when paired up with someone else. Even now the Ny’alotha Mythic set calls to me.

3 Likes

b-but legion was only the other year…

2017 was only two years ago right??

1 Like

^ Me whenever I realize how long ago certain things were.

3 Likes

WoW is soon old enough to be an adult.

Eonar still sounds like a massive pain but now it’s at least doable.

So long as you aren’t playing death knight, I guess.

GREAT SUCCESS

4 Likes

Not me thinking MoP was only five years ago :weary:

2 Likes

I can’t believe it. What is even happening right now

2 Likes

Do or die time. Seems like there’s life in the old girl yet.

2 Likes

They’re… learning? (Very, very slowly.)

do not let this distract you from the fact that the glaive has yet to return to the PTR

8 Likes

Or that the Sentinel glaive is still an Demon Hunter only item!

1 Like

you told me to get over it. why would you bring this up again

1 Like

yeah but that’s good, actually. See that one would be for night elves (bad, do not cater to them)

the arcglaive would be for nightborne (good, horde, not annoying, do cater to them)

i didn’t say i’d make it easy for you

3 Likes

Here’s hoping it comes back with glow hands.

It gets worse as you age because your brain is done growing and treats the cognitive handling of time as more of the same, effectively fast fowarding the years and keeping what’s useful.

Say sike right now.

Please. :slightly_frowning_face:

No, it’s truly awful reading into how much of ourselves that we lose as we age. When we’re funcionally biologically done, the retention just falls off. Memories are not gone as such, just shunted into storage with most of the mental bandwidth handling what’s useful from day to day while treating whole years of samey work as a single memory.

Days seem eternal when we’re young because we’re growing and absorbing impressions all of the time, managing to stick the simplest thing to the wall for posterity which is why I, for example, remember a 90’s shampoo jingle with perfect clarity but can’t find my keys.

It’s also not cognitively helpful being subject to monotony but that’s what we do in this modern age, expected to work the same stuff, tie our lives to social media feeds to check constantly and even rendering our entertainment down to grind. Yes, MMOs and similar stuff is actually bad for you too.

12 Likes

levey really is a warlock with how much doom i’m feeling right now

7 Likes

https://c.tenor.com/H7DGYO9pt2gAAAAC/tired-office.gif

What do you mean, we’re living in the most thriving, exciting era!