PTR Warrior seems good

If it scaled as this then Arms going to have a blast. Deadlycalm is great /the new heals 30% is noticeable/ Ip is great with some good free rage from ravager as well.

1 Like

I tested warrior and I don’t like the current arms spec and fury spec on the PTR.

From a PvP PoV: too much clutter abilities for arms (shield block/shield slam) with outdated macro-must-have mechanics for swapping from 2h to 1h+shield. Using 1h+shield makes you have shield slam, skullsplitter, overpower, mortal strike, slam and execute as solely single target damage abilities (in addition to your other single target abilities like rend and hamstring etc.) which is just absolutely too much!

Same shield block/shield slam-problem for fury. On top, having slam for fury is even more clutter and useless. Now it looks like bloodrage is coming back as well, doesn’t seem to work on PTR though. I don’t like it that much tbh.

3 Likes

Arms is in a horrible position right now. Read my feedback from the latest two beta builds. Beta Feedback 13/08/2020 - #2 by Arcana-earthen-ring

It seems well and it’s going to cause massive problems down the line that’ll force Blizzard to nerf it hard. A nerf, which if implemented like the previous will affect warriors below the max ilvl disproportionally.

2 Likes

Ye I agree, kit seems pretty fluid and the design I like. Macros are no issue at all Imo.

Isn’t arms warrior doing terrible damage right now lol

That’s a numbers issue, tuning can solve that. There are a couple of mechanics has nothing to do with tuning as they’re detrimental.

Sadly warrior damgur will be high with the gear. Which means only pve warrior’s will do big damgur since pvp rewards a crappy things(fish).

Arms should be this: Fix arms and make it unique!

It would make it so Unique Blizzard <3

then ur blinded… arms is bad.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.