PunishRP - Zandalar alliance guild

Yeah my first post did seem like that however I get your point, I’ll probably make more context later with bullet points on the post.

Basically we are pvp pve guild with the intention of disrupting the horde via raiding in world.

Thanks for the feedback appreciate it

1 Like

Cool, great, glad I could help!

2 Likes

“I’m offended” 2019

4 Likes

cant wait for classic, sounds like fun I am in

Except it literally is not bannable if i corpse camp RP’ers when they have pvp on, even if its “griefing” in their eyes the sole choice that they decided to go to contested territory made them fair game end of story.

Was the same story back with the drums of war event on argent dawn people got ganked no one was banned because they decided to opt into warmode making them fair game

Excerpt from official RP policy.
“Role Play-Specific Verbal/Physical Harassment
This category includes:
Players that specifically target Role Players for verbal/physical abuse (not limited to offensive language)
If a player is found to be targeting Role Players with the specific intent to harass, he/she may:
Be temporarily suspended from the game”

If I can prove that you specifically target Role Players for verbal/physical abuse , you are getting banned.

If you made a guild recruitment post on official forums saying that you are recruiting for a guild “Punish Role Players” with the purpose of specifically targeting role players for abuse, you just admitted that you violate the role playing policy.
That’s why I said ad and guild name were inappropriate. PvPing is fine, recruiting people to specifically disrupt role playing is against the rules.

3 Likes

Just out of curiosity, are you playing on this realm? Horde? Alliance?

No I’m not playing on this realm. I read this guild ad and in its original state it read very much like “let’s go bully these role players because we can, be very toxic and ruin their server”. Which I felt the need to speak up against.

5 Likes

Prob why Defias is as dead as a dodo today.

I’m in guild on ZT with Horde with around a 100 members i look forward to literately smashing this guild into the ground.

2 Likes

Oh yes Hallane?

Which guild is that then :wink:

2 Likes

Looking forward to Monday! Also looking forward to joining the guild and destroying the Horde at every given opportunity!!!

I’ll see you in STV.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.