Removed removed removed removed removed

This was removed. This was removed. This was removed. This was removed. This was removed.

1 Like

Are you kidding me?
It’s already super easy to level the gear up as is.

It IS the catchup mechanic, you want a catchup mechanic on the catchup mechanic?

Chosing to play alts is your decision, the game shouldn’t design around people doing the content over and over on alts. You will ofcourse be behind if you focus on many characters.

7 Likes

can we also make all items account bound? so i can mail my good items to my alts when i play them

3 Likes

LOL then what would be the point if you can just send that high ilvl items to an alt? i mean getting better gear is what mmos are about, well one part of it anyway.

1 Like

each benthic armour is 5 pearls (385 level) … something you can get from 1 quest, some even reward 7. Sorry, I don’t see your point of 1000. 20 pearls upgrades a 385 to 400, another 10 to 405. What level do you want? and why? what cant you achieve with 405 gear?

1 Like

Although I’m fundamentally against changing the benthic system (I view it as fine, transfer of pieces to alts gives them gear appropriate for mythic 0 so they can gear up) a compromise could be instead that at exalted with ankoan or unshackled you can purchase a boa item for say 50 pearls that when opened gives 20-30 pearls like the war resource transfer item. This would accomplish the same end but ensure you’re still putting in effort to farming pearls consistently rather than reaching a, threshold and then outright buying higher gear (unless you imagined the 415 pieces would cost more than 5 pearls, if so what would the difference be really?)

You’re asking the company that constantly timegates content behind relentless grinds because they can’t be bothered to produce enough content for a patch cycle to reduce the amount of grind?

I don’t think you’ll get very far, though I applaud your efforts.

1 Like

Honestly, this is a choice the player makes and I don’t think the game can be built around that choice because doing so would detract from other areas - a sense of character progression.

And I say this as someone with a lot of alts.

It s alt friendly.

What youre asking for is for the distinction between an alt and a main to be remkved since everyone gets everything

If you read my post you’d be clear that I said I don’t believe the benthic system should be reworked as I believe is is alt friendly already, I merely suggested an alternative to Ops be able to outright purchase gear at 415 once acquired 1000 pearls that requires consistent Pearl farming on a main to support.

But, as I thought was clear, this is not an alternative I think is necessary nor want.

It cant get any easier gearing alts. A new player in my guild last night fresh 120 was 299ilvl. In the time it took me to do 1 Atal mythic run and 2 timewalking dungeons he was 397 literally half an evenings work to basically be in the 400s…

How about “No”.

Hmm perhaps a more reduced cost system like 10 pearls every time instead of it escalating because I still want something to work towards ON the alt but all of it again is like ugh…

Its enough to get you into m0 and lfr. Then there’s warfronts and world bosses and craftable rings and trinkets in mecha.

Also you get about 80 pearls in the first hour in nazj to upgrade stuff.

Perspective. You are wanting catch up mechanics, faster one, a week after the raid releases and the very week M+ uncaps up to 430+. A little early for that methinks.

Come October if all your alts are not 430+ perhaps this conversation would make more sense…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.