Purchased BfA... But it was just a load of mounts

I thought that BfA was on sale for 6.50, which i thought made sense given that I now have to buy Shadowlands separately. Unfortunately it turns out that it was just a load of pets and mounts. I’m slightly confused, it was listed as ‘‘World of Warcraft®: Battle for Azeroth Digital Deluxe Upgrade’’. The purchase menu wasn’t really clear about what that contained, but apparently it’s not the BfA expansion…

1 Like

Aaah that means, you already had BfA purchased then you got the offer for the upgrade to the deluxe edition:

The deluxe edition just gives you a bunch of goodies like the mounts and the pet, and other items for the different games.

You’ll just want to buy the standard edition if you want to add another copy of BfA to your account.

1 Like

Ah i see, yes this was for a second account, the other already has BfA. I thought because I was selecting the account without BfA, that it was showing me offers to purchase an upgrade to BfA - and reinforced by the titles of the offer.

Thanks, I’ll have to see if i can get a refund for those, as I really don’t want any more mounts or pets!!

Edit: issue resolved now.

1 Like