Purge needs more penalties

Doing arena with a Rdruid, and all you hear is the priest spamming"Purge" . This spell needs more mana usage, or a CD, being able to spam it for ages losing next to no mana is ridiculous.

3 Likes

You’re not losing because of a priest’s purge spam, I can assure you, otherwise as a priest I wouldn’t get annoyed with resto druids if purging was the answer.

Pretty much the only thing I care about purging is a buff on the druid called Nature’s Swiftness.

1 Like

Spam purging druid HOTS = no heals.

1 Like

Ye its so fun when you cant purge rdruid hots and he just sits afk all game while you condemn the target to death :slight_smile:

You can try to aim for purging sotf as well, if the positioning allows for it. It really messes with their heals. After that, swarm is also pretty good to purge. Get those, and they lose a huge chunk of their healing output. Purging NS is probably the hardest to purge, since it gets used so fast.

Swarm is annoying to purge, but sotf is probably the easiest to purge.

Do you realize by the time priest purge all 7 hots on you,you get healed by 10 k already,and during all that PURGE TIME,priest cant heal his teammate,which basically means you are supposed to win in that scenario?

Come on…if everything was easy as you make it to be,no one would be playing druids.

99% certain that’s what he meant. That time spent purging by the priest is time spent not healing by the priest. Although it’s not entirely true, holy heals mostly with instants. Disc would suffer more though, since they have to throw in hard casts more often in order to heal.

There are Hybrids and CC yano?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.