Purge spam needs a penalty

It’s wrong mate. There must be mana cost to purge, so purging is done on goes or more purging protection.
What are the tactics then against double, tripple purge teams?

there is barely a tripple purge team on ladder so you dont have to worry about that.

Double purge you just try and put so much pressure on the enemy team that they can’t spam purge. And well if they purge i can’t tell you how to heal because i dont play druid in that expansion.

Druid had a purge protection in MoP thats what i remember but idk if life bloom or anything else still does something when being purged (used to heal alot more when purged)

That being said double purge teams are winable aswell just a harder matchup for you.

Lifebloom does tiny amount of healing once purged. When can’t heal about what pressure we talking? We are trying to survive.
Let’s just call it, it is what it is :d

Good joke! A resto druid played well, can
Make shamans cry.

He can just chain cc the shaman woth his partner; or can chain cc the dps while the shaman is focused.

Ofc shaman must have some tools also.

Good shaman will use wind sheer, grounding + his partners will rotate interrupts, cc.
All is good with shaman, just need increase purge mana costs, from my point of view. Go for kill purging, or save mana using purges wisely.

Another thing shammies have… A very short RANGED interrupt.

1 Like

How do u intrerupt when ur stunned?:))

Im fine with that, if hunters get some sort of penalty for spamming 123 too. How about some cast or cast pushback, no dmg behind pillars, not having free all dot dispel every 30s or anything that requires the slightest effort…

You mean for using attacks? What about one button “Mindgames”. But this isn’t about classes performance, this is about purge.

If you actually think resto druid isn’t top tier healer, I can’t help you man.
Watch any of the last skill capped videos, or basically anyone who has played this game at high level.

Rdruid has not a single weakness. Backpedaling druids and rsham left and right in 2s, its absurd how bad they can play and still end up winning.

Both still need some number reduction and some utility adjustment.

3 Likes

I can’t help you mate if you can’t count.
At low levels maybe they dominate. Resto had OP seasons, same as other healers.
Atm feels like the most balanced season, healer wise. Priests,palas,shamans even monks can do well now.

I suspect you are playing a rdruid then. Going for numbers on the ladder will always give the wrong idea. Even in the most op season of monks, they are still represented bad at top end of the ladder.

no hes actually correct, the healer balance right now is not even that bad

And MW might be on the lower end but you can still make it work on any level of play.

2s is a different story, this bracket hasnt been balanced since MoP so give up on that.

It’s ± how skilful top players use class potencial. You won’t see backpedalling players at top. We don’t see so much WW monks at the top, cos there players know how to deal with WW burst ( weak auras, fear copies ect) and it’s not that OP as low level players think.
It’s can random 1 shoot, but mostly it’s get shut down.

kk too far ^^

I personally think, warrs are more broken. Could be that I went too far :d

this dude actually comes to the forums crying about purge when he plays the best 2s comp there is… yes of course remove the only good counter against your comp so you can reign supreme… oh no wait you already do because you don’t get to play vs hunt rdruid

1 Like

You play one of the best healers with every single tool in the game so what you moaning about?

Comon, you know that this isn’t true!

Its a lot more effective to purge combustion than to shield/hot the damage or use major defensive cooldowns. It’s also a lot more effective to purge a defensive cd than to damage through.

If you purge the big heal from a pala or the instant heal from a rdruid its a lot better than to continue with damage. Same for spam purge on hots and shields, because that way you keep the target low and burn the opponent’s mana at the same time.

Yes they are, they best healer for 3s. Do i even have to talk about memebracket 2s? But well, maybe rdruid is not that strong in 1.6k bracket :slight_smile:

If you play rdruid hunter 2s and complaining about purge here, are we even playing same game?