Putting the feelers out for a fresh guild startup

Hey there.
I am currently deciding whether or not to start a new guild for the Mums and Dads out there, you know, us who have kids to deal with, jobs, furlough, retired etc. Although no discrimination here, other walks of life are welcome too, young, old, experienced or not.

It will be a HORDE guild. Thought I would get that out there now…:slight_smile:

Like most of you, I am looking forward to TBC. What better way to keep hyped up for it than get creating a new character along with lots more people who are willing to give this a shot, a fresh guild focussed on being fun people to play with.

No name, no server yet, as stated, I am putting the feelers out for interest.

What will make this guild stand out from other new or established guilds already out there?

Honestly? Probably the fact there is no rush, no meta, play what you want, do what ever professions you want. If we don’t have the right raid makeup so what? It will be fun and knowing what we know now compared to years ago I am sure we will do just fine.

All I will be looking for is people who like to chat, help each other, take part in activities and above all looking for some chilled out fun. You want to fish off the coast of echo isles tonight and watch the sunset? Sure, hey guys, fishing trip… who’s in?

That’s what I want for this guild. We will have a discord from the go. We will have some rules and regulations in place from the start and they will living rules too. Ideas from guild members will be welcomed.

I guess raiding in TBC (or classic if the guild starts in good time) will be the standard Sunday with options for a midweek raid.

lots of things to consider and many of which can be done with Founder members over a cuppa and discord one evening.

So your thoughts? Yay or Nay?
Any questions please post them here and I will answer as soon as I can. 3 kids you see, they sort of put me off what I am doing… :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

38 yo 2 kids a wife and a 120% work in a big audit firm here :smiley:
That is more or less what I am looking for in BC as well. A non meta casual raiding guild. Not nerdraging for wipes and no min maxing ^^ just have fun and relax.

Got experience from the original BC and did raid everything beside the end of Sunwell (think it was Muru or Twins). Glad in s3 warlock with the dreaded sl/sl. But don’t have the free time I had back then now haha :smiley:

I currently play my 60 as ally on Pyrewood but plan to switch to Horde when prepatch become available to play Enh Shaman.

I will go to a low pop server though (to avoid the chaos of launch / the screwed economy and the absolute meta feel from them). Currently having my eyes on Jugement.

But yes little time to play atm (lot of overtime at work during audit season).

1 Like

I’m in. Have 2 kids. Can play only from 21:00 ST. LF Casual raiding guild.

i would be interested …but is this for EU

Mom here also! I just started up a guild on the server Judgement. Completely dead server, blank slate with lots of potential. If there would be many people interested in a fresh start, this place is a gem.

10 years of WoW, 5 years guild/raid leadership including TBC. Now 41y.o. two kids. The problem is that realistically I can only login after 23:30 server time… if you also think of playing after kids are in bed - give me a call

I would be interested in joining.

Agree with everything you have said

Its 100% ‘Yay’ from me.

I’m going Enhance Shaman, played one first time round, I was a no addon, no macro, clicker back then :wink:

After asking other people else where as well as here I managed to find a guild already doing what I was planning. Exiles of disdain on Pyrewood village very good guild and family friendly, people on pretty much all hours of the day and stay online till 2-3am sometimes.
very active discord too.

discord.gg/GTGsbWNu

We used to play / raid together on Eonar I think… :wink:

you’re probably right :slight_smile:

I like the sound of this, just not the level part, i hate it and i have a few 60 chars. I did put a feeler out to a guild that i pugged with a while back before i pretty much stopped playing for a while, waiting for prepatch. I plan to play Balance druid, been my plan since classic came out. Anyway i miss a nice guild with that mindset you mention, suits me well here in the late 40 something of age.
Anyway that guild i mentioned might not come back to play in tbc, so i am guildless since i dont really liked the min max speedrun mindset.

So if there is room for lvl 60 chars i might jump on board.

Estera / Vonstroke on Eonar :wink:

Hi there,

Very interested in joining (new or the guild you have found).
Especially if u stick to the one day raiding. Hard to find guilds that want to raid 1-2 times a week and still have some experienced players and stay easy going.
Gonna buy my way into lvl 58 though, cause I can’t take the leveling anymore.
I’m mainly interrested in raiding (one day a week sounds good) some hc dungeons and fun. Preferably as a warrior tank but or BM hunter (too bad they didn’t make frost dks in tbc).
My experience is tbc is low (3/4 of kara and gruuls) in raids but from Wrath up to the starting of legion I have raided heroic raids and some mythics (archimonde mythic was too tough for me, but killed manno mythic and Deadwing hc 25 (both)).
Would like to have a chat!

Cheers!

Erik

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.