Putting Tusks of Mannoroth on Black AH is wrong

go to SoO over 2k times killing all the bosses in Mythic and Heroic and I will look at you if you will give up or not

Dude. I got the tusks. Iā€™ve done my farming.
You really should read before commenting.
And Im still doing SoO every week because Im trying to get the mount. Still not dropped

The journey? The one where you go into a raid instance several years later, one shotting mobs left and right, then spam coins on the last boss?

You got it gratz but not after over 2k tries right?

Exactly.

Nope. I and most people get them earlier. From 300 - 600 seems to be the average last I asked a farm raid.
But that is all besides the point, man. Just because I played wow since 2005 doesnā€™t mean I just deserve all loot from BFA.

They will cost 5 million gold minimum, and you know that. Not all got that much amount of gold so do not worry it will not be something ā€œunrareā€ to see tusks

Not the point of my post.

btw I was pissed as well when I saw that you can get korā€™kron shaman set in BM after
how I tried over 200 times with 3 shamans each week and finally got them

your point is, you want people to suffer farming those tusks

2 Likes

I want people to feel proud having them. I want people to remember the journey. I want peopleto go through HELL to get them. Because that is how its been like for years. And MOST people quit. They give up.

And that is why this is such a special item. And why only the most dedicated, tough player or the insanely luckiest get them. Either or. Both make up total minorities.

Here are 2 stories for you.

Nr 1:" Oh dude. I just bought this super epic blade. It belonged to Alexander the Great. I bought it from 30 million at an auction in Algeria. Its so epic. Iā€™m gonna hang it over my fireplace."

Nr 2: "This knife, made with a ruby, sharp and well shaped obsidian with a well-kept grip and pummel was given to me by a chieftain in Africa. We met after being lost in the jungle, enemies at first, but came together to survive a pack of lions. And after much hardship and life-threatening encounters, we both helped eachother survive and even killed one of the lions. And as a token of respect, he gave me his knife that he used to fend for himself after a blacksmith improved it to be a suited elegant ritualistic present to a new friend, brother for life as well as a deadly weapon forever since Obsidian does not grow dull.

I trust you get my point with writing these 2 stories. And if you dont, ah well.

I want people to experience the frusrtration. pain, suffering and more, Yes!.. and NOT give up. And prove to Garrosh as well as themselves that they are not gonna give up and that they are freaking damn well gonna push ahead.

because that is what Iron Will means.

but you do understand they still can go through that journey right? They are not removing the drop.

They are making the item less special and taking away from the journey by putting it on an auction house. it is damaging to this currently pure journey.

I am tired of this endless discussion.

One thing for sure will buy them from my nightborne warrior.

Thank you blizz <3

You neednā€™t continue it if you dont want to.

And you will have no journey to share like us current wielders do.
And thats the point of my post.

I am not maining a warrior, I am maining Shaman. I have got what I wanted. And I have a journey to share, wanted to have Korā€™Kron Dark Shaman set. 3 shamans over 200+ with 2 of them and finally got it.
And FYI I could buy them in BM but still did not :wink:

yes. You do have a journey to share for your dark shaman gear. And thats great.

But not for the tusks.

Does it matter if its coming to the BMAH?.

GL Winning it, it will easily reach Gold Cap cuz of how many wanting the Tusks.

Just share the Lockout with an Alt - Second Account at Garrosh, and just re-run it, saves alot of time.

if you read the original post youā€™d know why I think so instead of asking.

Yup.

why do I need tusks as a shaman :o

Iā€™m not going to read all the text thats been written here, im just stating my opinion at at.

Not only that it feels way more pleasent see Garry drop the Shoulders.

Letā€™s make a small RP shall we.

BMAH Tusks
Person 1: Oh my God i got the Tusks finally!.
Person 2: How did you get them?!, and how many tries?!
Person 1: I Got them from the Black Market Auction House!
Person 2: Ohā€¦

Garrosh Tusk Drop
Person 1: Oh my God i got the Tusks finally!.
Person 2: How did you get them?!, and how many tries?!
Person 1: It took me about 455 Tries, dude im finally done in SoO now!
Person 2: That many O_o?, Congratulations man!!, Well deserved!

You see where im getting at?, it feels way better getting it from the Corpse.

1 Like