Putting Tusks of Mannoroth on Black AH is wrong

You better read the full post before asking that question because you ignored the whole journey and factors that are very different from standing alone in a sewer than doing a raid with friends or a full 40 man raid of people hunting the tusks together.

…really. So much worked up over some old MoP shoulders?
I think its more of a case “I won’t feel a special snowflake anymore if other people get it”. Grow up?
And besides all that “those tusks should be earned trough an “epic fight” than simply bought”? Epic fight…really? Any lvl 120(I think even lvl 110) can just waltz right in and clear everything while watching a movie on a 2nd monitor/tv. RNG Gods are the most “dangerous enemies” there.

1 Like

With your mindset why not simply remove all gear from legacy content, the only hard thing about these shoulders is being lucky to get them. Yes you can run in a 40m plate group but if you aren’t a streamer people won’t give them to you. So soloing it is the solution. The only 3 annoying things about this instance are the facts:

1. Immerseus, Galakras and Spoils just waste your time
  2. 14 boss raid with long RP moments for Garrosh and Norushen
  3. Thrash before 4 bosses have to be cleared to even spawn them (Sha of Pride, Galakras, Blackfuse and Paragon)
  4. Minor backtracking after you kill Thok.

This run can still take like a good hour in even today’s power level. It’s like DS but even worse: 4th is RP and mandatory thrash, 5th and 6th more RP, Spine waste your time and madness more RP! But TBH ICC has the same problems, WTB “I HAVE SEEN/HEARED THIS RP PLENTY OF TIMES!” option.

1 Like

Huge lol at the people who spent years farming it, unlucky

This is why farming gold > anything else

They should just bring back garrison gold missions though

1 Like

Not just any shoulders.

Ok.

Ok :slight_smile:

Exactly.

I never said to remove any gear. I said dont sell it when it still drops.

i dont know why people keep accusing me of wanting to remove gear. I guess people judge before actually reading because I’ve not stated, nor insinuated that loot should not drop.
I’ve emphasized clearly… I dont like it being sold from an auction house.

I don’t know why, but your “Waltz right in” made me laugh hard , thank you so much :smile:

1 Like

I just had to come in an answer once more. You accused me of saying stuff I never said, so why can’t they just accuse you of doing the same.

I never accused you. I magnified the plausibility of you insinuating things. Thats not an accusation. Thats an observation.

But whatever, dude. I stopped taking you serious after you asked me to quote the following.

But at least you admit to making stuff up now. Which means I’ve no need of accusations at all in regards to that matter.

honestly this post is nothing more about beeing entitled realy, the op got something from a drop, and now do not want anyone else beeing able to buy it, becuse it dropped for him/her, it realy is this simple.

2 Likes

Yea

really strange how he doesnt have a problem with the solar spirehawk, or primordial direhorn but only with his item eh?

2 Likes

50 % correct.

I dont want anyone to buy it. I want people to earn it… by killing him, like I and others did for a long time.
We never bought it. We looted it after overcoming insane RNG.

Those mounts aren’t remotely as rare. And this game has way too many mounts as it is. We could do with more armor variation. So much NPC armor isn’t usable by players for instance.

Uh yes they are, the 4 MoP world boss mounts are 1/5000 drop rate, they’re arguably rarer.

So you’re telling me those mounts still drop from the world bosses? Well. Glad you brought that up then.
They shouldn’t be on the AH either.

Go out in the world and kill the bosses.

but who cares, I have some rare items my self, but I can not in anyways, care if someone can buy it or not, it is like old content, so I can not se any problems whit it.

I care. Simple as that. You dont have to.

I m also wearing xavius spaulders and I have the sha of anger mount and im fine with it on black market

OP doesn’t understand that some of these things will go up gold cap which is 10mil gold, if people wanna spend that much on a mount or transmog then let them

2 Likes

there are ton of shoulder tmogs as it is as well, i don’t see the point you are trying to make

Well. So far you and maybe 1-2 more are the only cares…judging simply by looking at this thread. So…deal with it that its not an issue which many actually believe are serious enough to worry?^^^

P.s Don’t start with. My friend’s ex-roomate’s former dog owner’s sister’s son’s new classmate also cares.
Look at the data which we have atm…and can both see.

I do understand.

Im against the whole idea of putting a pricetag on this item. I want you to go into SOO and kill Garrosh till as per RP terms, he chooses you for looting the shoulders.

Nothing epic about sitting at an AH betting compared to going on a journey inside a raid and killing a big bunch of bosses and monsters.
I find it really weird that I have to explain this.

This is an MMORPG game about monsters and heroes.
The auction house simulation is getting out of control. And its simply because Blizzard can’t come up with inventive ideas for gold-sinks. Remotely.

I dont understand what point you’re trying to make.

What If I don’t care about going back to 6 year outdated content to 1 shot a boss im overgeared for, but want the item?