Putting Tusks of Mannoroth on Black AH is wrong

Then you shouldn’t be able to get it. Just like I shouldn’t be able to get Xavius’ shoulders if i dont go farm the legion raid.

Aight. In simple language then. So far you are in a non serious, even not statistically important minority. Feel free to preach all you want. But if a big pvp community can’t even get their pvp vendors back, …then I am sure 1 level 11 classic warlock will get what he wants… :rofl:

So you shouldn’t be able to buy food, flasks, supplies, transmogs, gear from AH unless you go and farm yourself?

You realize that people have been doing this since vanilla right?

1 Like

honestly what is stopping you from doing it even if you can buy it, anyone can still go and kill the boss and loot it, heck that is the way I would do it, becuse there is no way I could afford it off the blackmarket AH, and that is the case for a lot of people.

your point is mute, only a few and maby 1 per month might get it or so, heck 100s can get the same item in a day if they farm the boss anyways, so should it not then be removed from the boss becuse to many can farm it and to many gets lucky to get it then. so then only 1 can buy it maby once a month or so, then it would be rare, now it aint rare at all, just not many farming for them.

So you’re telling me I’m wasting my time and that I should give up. Very constructive. Thank you for your explanation. I respectfully choose to not listen. however.

Bad analogy. Tusks of Mannoroth aren’t some typical item of consumable.
Your point here is void, I’m afraid. But I do see what you’re going for.
I simply disagree because I consider some items extremely special and should remain that way.

If you actually read my post, you’d understand exactly why. Its at the core of my thread. Literally at the very heart of it.

I did read it, but I do not aggree whit it at all, becuse I do not care about how people can get their items, that is their thing, if someone wants to farm for an item then do so, want to spend gold on it, well go for it, that is your thing, and it doesnt bother me at all.

So basically tusks is special to you personally and therefore you decided to make an entire thread because you personally think its too special to be on AH yea? Because evidently blizzard disagrees, so it’s not so special is it? Ive never thought it was amazing either,looks good on orcs thats aboutit.

Changes are made only if a big enough player base actually wants this (altough pvp guys will probably laugh at me for this). If this thread would generate a lot of positive responses with people agreeing with you. Then it would be noterworthy enough.

So far its just 1 man’s crusade. I can also make a topic: MAKE GRASS LESS GREEN!
Other forum posters will probably think me of a clown, but according to your logic. Blizzard MUST IMMEDIATELY make this as top priority cause 1 random guy out of [insert your opinion on sub numbers here] SAID SO!

I’ve never looked at anyone with the tusks of mannoroth and thought anything of it. Don’t know where you get the profound meaning and symbolism from.

It’s an item you can roll the dice on multiple times a week if you have a few plate users over 110, who cares?

T3 on the other hand, except that’s also on the BMAH so that’s less cool now too.

Thats fine. You dont have to agree. But then you know the answer to your own question already.

That is correct, yes. And I do disagree with Blizzard. Which Is why I am here writing this. They’ve done enough damage to their lore heavy items. Legion especially ruined so much but thats another discussion.

Yes.
Welcome to forums. We share thoughts, ideas, opinions.

Thats fine. Not all do.
Many do however care for reasons already explained.

I’m not saying you want to remove legacy loot but you pretend like it’s tough to get these shoulders, all bosses are 1-shotable. The only tough part, but isn’t because it just eats up time is how long the instance, RP events and certain bosses last. These shoulders are plate and a pala or DK aren’t known for high speed. Paladin used to be faster but we have no more glyph system anymore where we could decide to buff judgement to boost our speed when we judge a mob. Then taking a 2nd glyph that also slowed said mob or person, man I always used this combo so in handy in PvP or when needed to create distance between you and an elite! I now have 1 charge of the skill I always hated the most in DIII on crusader… Stupid horse, give me back my speed buff on judgement passive!

1 Like

I’m saying that it is very tough to get them due to the drop chance. the RNG is the challenge. Not the boss health. :slight_smile:

and i have this transmog from some random fun-run, first mythic run ever there, i don’t even use that, should i be proud that i have sooo rare item? ofcourse not :slight_smile:

Feel free to share. But note. That we all play the game, regardless if we actually planing to farm/use the bAH or not.
At least I believe in common sense: If I dislike something but its just me and the rest fully agrees to change it. Then I just suck it up.
But if I want to change something and my fellow players are against it. Then why does my “ideas” are suddenly trumping the big majority against it?

I dont get why you are preaching. I’ve played since 2005. I’ve dealt with more sh#t than you can imagine.
I’ve agreed to disagree politely with people multiple times now.
And in regards to why my opinion trumps that of the majority? Because of the explanation I attached which I believe is sound.

The majority isn’t always right. History has many examples of that which I needn’t bring up.

World boss mounts are <0.1%, they get sold aswell simply because the content is there to be farmed. It’s a good sink, wanna kill Sha 2k+ times? Waste thousands of hours getting all your plate chars into SoO? Or you can splurge out millions of gold and just skip the grind on bosses you just glare at and they drop dead.

CM rewards (MoP/woD), mage tower skins and 1 time promotional events (Corehound for 10 years of WoW for doing LFR MC) should be the only exceptions for what shouldn’t be on the BMAH. And of course current expansion items.

I’d kill it. I dont want my gold to be able to skip the journey.
That is by definition a cheat in my book.

Not true being the avid mount collector I am I can tell you that

Oon
Galleon
Nalak all share 1 in 2000

Sha and Love Rocket share the same 1-3000 drop rates

Yes yes yes. “I am big boy vanilla player so I am better than you”. Good for you. Not the first one…not the last one to pull that card.

Which you believe. Unfortunately so far, nobody else seems to agree with you.

Yes. But thinking I am the “prophet of truth” and the rest of the world is wrong and blind…is not the best approach either. :smiley:

But that’s already on there .