PVErs will be forced to PVP again?

With Solo Shuffle it was easy to get 2100 (2100 in SS is like 1600 in regular arena), and then you could upgrade all your conquest gear to 297 pve ilevel which is equivalent to a final heroic boss. If it stays in the same in DF I could easily see pvp becoming the best way to gear up for casuals.

And that doesnt mean you need or are obligated to do that, m+ spammin is way faster

1 Like

Keep in mind m+ is buffed in DF and there’s a conquest cap. There’s no cap on honor and which means all your conquest gear can be upgraded at once. In s4 of SL later in the season you could get full 297 pve ilevel in 1 or 2 days of playing solo shuffle.

Can we just stop with PvEers complaining about PvP.
PvP gear got nerfed enough because of it, while pvpers were still forced to do pve: legendaries, campaigns, renown etc.
’‘best way to gear up’’ - Casuals were never getting high ratings for gear, they were buying boosts.

Best way will be like always, doing all contents

Its not secret that even world first raiders are going for glads for early chances at weapons because more content = more chances at gear.

Also, not everyone that is doing 15-20s can do 2100rat

1 Like

And not every 2100 rated can do a +20 tbh, you are not being forced to do pvp or pve as a player ITS A CHOICE YOU MAKE.

2 Likes

I was just about to say this … :stuck_out_tongue:

As i’ve said before in other posts
I’ve seen CE players unable to do 15’s without a boost.
I’ve seen M+ players doing 20+ unable to do a HC boss.
I’ve seen pvp pl… eh, nvm, do they still excist?

1 Like

I never felt the need to do PvP so I can be competitive in PvE. And I always unlock the portals from M+.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.