[PvP] Bounty Hunting Board

As a tribute to the fact that we are on a PvP server, I present to you a place where you can place a monetary reward for someone else killing your desired target.

The rules are straight-forward,

• To claim the bounty you MUST post a screenshot or a video where the combat log of you slaying the target is clearly visible. (You must have proof that you at least hit the target.)
  • Post the name of your target of the opposing faction, along with other information that you see fit, and the monetary reward.
  • The bounty can only be paid once, and only to the first person providing proof of the kill.
  • Only one target listing per person at any one time. However, you are free to increase the monetary reward.
  • You are free to change the name of the target.
  • You can only claim the bounty from your own faction (e.g. kills of the same faction in Gurubashi Arena doesn’t count.)
  • The rules may change over time.
  • (For future reference: battlegrounds do not count.)
  • Below will be an as-up-to-date-as-possible list of current targets.

THE BOUNTY HUNTING BOARD

ALLIANCE TARGETS

HORDE TARGETS

6 Likes

Kinda like that old “Ganking game”, excellent stuff! :grin:

Got no targets in mind now, but perhaps in the future :smiling_imp:

1 Like

Yes, I thought it made more sense to name the opposing faction since faction pride is a thing yet again. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great idea :slight_smile:
I will start with “Sharpish”, orc female rogue 60
1 gold reward

3 Likes

Spaczonysmok and Furioza on Horde. 3g rewards for each on kill. Reason? They sneaked around in Blasted Lands the other day and attacked Alliance when they were fighting mobs / outnumbered. We got them down a few times, but I just want to see more justice.

Pick one of them and I’ll put it on the list!

I’ll go with Spaczonysmok then =)

1 Like

Thought I’d provide a target for the Horde, after the Alliance shenanigans I witnessed today outside of Gadgetzan. Placing a bounty on the mage Judith. 1 gold and, as a bonus, I’m willing to throw in a [Scratching Stick].

I think she’s level 60. Bit of a penchant for survival. Enjoy yourself, fellow members of the Horde, and good hunting!

2 Likes

I hope she’ll gets what’s coming to her!

Hm, so mindcontroling them off a cliff to their demise or leaving them in the fatigue zone isn’t applicable. That somewhat limits the creative possibilities :wink:

1 Like

Wish I’d known - passing through I noticed her having a 1v1 with another frost mage, and was rather annoyed to see my fellow horde joining in to tip the ballance quite unfairly to a 6v1.

She’d never have reached the safety of the guards had I known :frowning:

If you post a video of you MCing someone off a cliff, drowning them, fatiguing them or something other creative I will definitely allow it!

Putting a bounty of 10g on Nataliya

Woops forgot to change my character! Ingame name is Voodon! 10g Bounty on Nataliya, Night Elf Hunter!

2 Likes

C’mon you have to give us the reasons to why you’re upset with said person.

I’m very much interested in this as well :thinking: But this is great! :grin:

All i’m sayin’ is watch your back Nataliya… I’ve not forgiven you for what ya’ did in Uldaman.

3 Likes

The reason? Well, I want to see her dead. Its that simple.

2 Likes

All the reason needed really! :smile:

Da gud thins’ about bounties be dat dere need no honor to spill blood.

Only Gold.

Grins

2 Likes