PVP Changes that need to go live

Demon Hunter -

1. Momentum only increase duration of Demon form by 1 second in pvp
  2. Mana Rift now deals 3% max health and mana down from 8%.

Rogue -

1. Cloak of Shadows now only gratns 50% damage reduction to spells in addition to clearing all spell debuffs from the Rogue - No longer removes Bleeds or phyiscal debuffs
  2. Sap now removes stealth upon successful use.
  3. Blind is now a posion and can be dispelled

Mage -

1. Greater Pyro now deals 20% max health down from 35%

Items -

1. All none pvp trinkets are now disabled in pvp combat.
4 Likes

the only one i approve

9 Likes

Here, fixed that for you.

24 Likes

Momentum doesn’t increase demon form duration

It doesn’t already

1. delete dh from game or rework it so it isnt free glad
  2. nothing wrong with rogue, just nerf the dmg
  3. mage got too much mana that they dont even use. gpyro is 5k and they regen 5k during the cast. make gpyro cost more than the can mana regen and same with other spells, they should have mana management. they cant go oom atm if they dont spam spellsteal.
  4. yes pls diasble pve trinkets.
3 Likes

I appreciate Blind as a poison. otherwise remove healthstone and make feint like 30 sec cd

remove dh
mage barrier shouldn’t be a safeguard on 20 sec cd, gpyro needs removing
rdruid needs rake stun pruned and their mastery nerfed/healing also it’s unable to drink now in stealth.
destro lock needs slight soul leech nerf+a weaker demon armor and if you interrupt Fear you can’t cast yolobolts anymore.
elemental damage shifted from oneshot earthshocks into lavabursts and lightning bolts elemental lasso removed.
hpal divine favor needs some downside as it literally tops from 0% to 100% in 1 cast
DK chain of ice should be 50% slow or deaths advance passive should be unable to work when it’s on CD

there is much which has to go live and i wouldn’t be finished writing from there but who cares at all i mean blizz has obviously givin up on pvp

8 Likes

Warlock QQ-ing about DHs? What do you besides standing in 1 place tanking 2 dpses and spamming chaos bolt/fear?

i dont play warlock, just an alt

what does DH do besides topping damage even when focused, dispelling, interrupting from 10yards away, seeing stealth, dodging from behind, crazy amount of cc and lastly literally flying around the arena??

as a warrior i would rather face warlock 24/7 then DH+Druid in 2s.

3 Likes

Makes no sense as blind is supposed to be about flinging dirt.

30 seconds

[quote=“Cutîepie-outland, post:6, topic:104716”]
and if you interrupt Fear you can’t cast yolobolts anymore.
[/quote]I disagree, cycling fear and CB is how warlocks play and adds skill cap. Also lore wise fear is shadow school.

That’s what they are meant to do they aren’t mobile so are they just supposed to try to run away but instead just waddle and die?

Yeah this is annoying, was no problem in legion as you could punish cat form more.

Agree

For rogues I think remove self heal, remove garrote silence, and reduce duration of kick and kidney shot by 1s each. Also maybe remove sap I think it is op

Just remove this stupid ability entirely

Thorns needs a nerf too

gameplay /=/ lore - Blinding Powder was being used as a blinding agent so they could just make it be like that again in 1 hotfix whenever they want.

casting fear to take the kick just to cast chaosbolt is not really cycling your skill. And Chaosbolt is some kind of fire/shadow spell so it would make sense to be interruptable on shadow. Cataclysm also locks you out of shadowfire even if there is no kind of shadow when you use it.

Nerf monks fist of fury, insane dmg + parry, too op same as that dh 5eec cd Dodge spell :)). Can’t wait for cutie defense.

1 Like

buff aff please

1 Like

Aff needs more than a buff bro

1 Like

You will have to wait for 9.0 to see any class changes and as go for PvP can not recall nothing mentioned.

It does not currently remove bleeds or physical debuffs. You ok ?

Lmao sure sure, lets make a 2 min CD dispellable by some DPS classes and 3 out of 5 healers. And about the sap yeah sure I even think a Hunter that traps someone should then be unable to deal any damage for 5s, same for Mage and Poly, and warlock and fear. Sometimes I read stuff like and I worry… What if one day a spell dev thinks like that !

To be totally honest the feint talent should be totally removed so Feint can still be used for it’s original purpose on low CD (AoE damage). They could compensate with something less powerful, or just give back the old cloak CD as well as Combat Readiness, but no feint that walls for 30% leaving rogues with better CDs but nothing at all in between. As they were before.

Cast fear get kicked cast free cb, cast fear doesn’t get kicked dps is in cc you take no pressure and cast free cb = adding skill cap ? Did you drink ?

Removing so many things that shouldn’t be removed (only the self heal is arguable here) I’m surprised you didn’t suggest to remove stealth and maybe make them start arenas with a -50% mov speed and -50% damage done debuff ?

This is kinda stupid really. Imagine if lets say Shamans Druids and DKs could dispel Touch of Death and/or Touch of Karma on whoever they like without using any cooldown ? Same stuff.

2 Likes

Remove portal from ww and mw, melee with portal should not be viable, they alr have enough rolls and etc. Also remove ms effect from ww, I prefer warrior only with ms effect.

Remove portal from ww and mw, melee with portal should not be viable, they alr have enough rolls and etc. Also remove ms effect from ww, I prefer warrior only with ms effect.

then they should remove charge from warrior because thats too much mobility for a warrior class and also remove sharpen blade, the game dosnt need 50% ms effect. and when we say mobiltiy, dh fel rush should be removed because a mobiltiy spell shouldnt do dmg

1. Remove DH’s mana burn
  2. Remove destro’s root on Conflagrate and make it slow for 30% and not more (this class have enough cc already)
  3. Nerf thorns dmg
  4. Rework druid mastery
  5. Remove 100% dodge/parry from rotation. God who made DHs and monks parry and dodge on their rotation abilities?

This are just simple examples that will make game more enjoyable.

3 Likes

snap should have posted with my alt to add credibility to my post

1 Like