PVP Enchant

This illusion must be so cool that it’s taking that much of a time to be added into the game guys :rofl:
Can’t wait to be disappointed again :sneezing_face::sneezing_face:

1 Like

when are they adding it?

Probably next season, they don’t care much about pvp.

Probably garbage btw.

already leaked on the PTR

https://www.wowhead.com/ptr/dressing-room#fm8zz0zJ89c8X8ri8W8dU8Y8rB8Z8f08bn8MIh8bx8MIW8bF8MAs8bl8MNX858ft8bU8MLk8qP8Mfg818fM8bW8ML38bh8MuD8bb8Mui8bw8Mut8br8MuA848fL8oy8fq838MLZ8sO8z2N8aO8Mka8f38meA8qm8MR48a28MRI8q08MRC87XvXY87cvXQ87VvYh808vXU808vXZ808vYa808vYk808zJd8zmE8Mz7R

Well the enchant is better then I tough. Not great but not bad

what ??? still look like garbage

2 Likes

I like it, but because i have a transmog that urgently needs some weapon with wind+lightning effects

1 Like

we will see how it scales on live servers but its way better than eternal flux

Another TRASH illusion,took them almost 2 months to make one, and we get another SL quality illusion.

Why its hard to continue with MOP/LEGION look alike illusions ? next time please datamind one before season 2 so i can spare myself of playing arenas and getting headache and high blood pressure.

3 Likes

I think that enchant will look good on my polearm, i am happy.

Hahahahaha, im dying, i dont know why i find this so hilarious :smiley:

S4 Shadowlands pvp illusion, best one ever made - change my mind

best illusions are the ones you cant see

3 Likes

touché 10char///

1 Like

Enchant looks like it should be the stormy season not the crimson season - or maybe we need to wait for the stormy season to get the crimson enchant

1 Like

or maybe they won’t bring a “new” pvp enchant illusion for every season in DF. No need to make it fit a specific season if it’s to be used for several seasons, after all.

1 Like

Määäh i want get rewarded every Season for healing those dps plebs :frowning:

It is also up ingame now on the PTR, so you can checkt it out on different weapons. Slapped it on some to test:
https://imgur.com/a/B0qQy9C

Depending on the set/weapon it can actually look ok, it’s a perfect match on Ashkandi with the Warr Draenor elite set for example.

Still would’ve preferred another MoP/WoD/Legion style one, maybe in orange matching the fiery look of the current elite sets.

looks kinda strange at least on thunderfury, i mean i do not see anything on blade, just on handle