PvP Exist in This Game

New Expansion “Shadowlands”: Nothing about PvP
Patch 8.3 : No PvP Changes to change the toxic meta we have right now

When are we going to see some news regarding pvp,blizzard ?not even a single blue post on the pvp forums to our feedbacks and our issues are not addressed or discussed this is not accpetable 2 seasons now with more than 6 month with 0 changes to classes, same meta same comps for 2 whole seasons even battle pets got more changes and fixes than pvp why is that ?

When are we going to get Player Versus Players changes to classes ?

Are you guys trying to delete pvp out of the game if so why dont you announce it already

19 Likes

No announcement is an announcement in itself :flushed:

It’s over man, pvp is a meme at this point

18 Likes

They broke it and don’t know how to fix it.

9 Likes

I don’t think Blizzard know what they are going to do with a lot of systems at this point.

That Preach fella said as much after an interview with Ion - he felt so much was up in the air at this point.

7 Likes

Consistent approach to pvp as some should say!
Not me, I am ok :robot:

3 Likes

Haha I realised that sentance was wide open after writing it :rofl:

(But I’m hoping for the best, like Blizz take all the time you need, just try and nail it :smile:)

1 Like

I am afraid tt’s too soon for them to find where did they put vendors :worried:
Confusion of the highest order!

We all do :flushed:

4 Likes

God we need vendors. Maybe they went to the Maw? :joy: :man_shrugging:

7 Likes

That actually explains it all.
Sylvanas will set pvp vendors free and that is her redemption :exploding_head:

7 Likes

I think the change must come at first with addressing factions… wm exists only to give the horde something to hit.

PvP in WoW was always a joke. Ever since Vanilla it was “better geared player wins” in most cases.
And after they took alot of interrupt abilities away from classes, you can literally tell the winner in advance if 2 people go against each other.

It’s very ‘Blizzard’ to just F it with the current expansion halfway and leave balance as is for like a year. Not holding out much hope, better to just reroll fotm. (edit: or not bother with the game)

As for the next expansion, we’ll see how unpruning works out, but I’m rather pessimistic. I just feel like it’ll be a monkey’s paw kinda deal for me.

1 Like

This is how they’re gonna fix it:

• chaos bolt damage increased by 40%
  • dh now has 5 charges of their charge
  • warrior fury self heal now increases with every use of Bloodthirst
  • paladin’s divine shield cooldown is reduced by 75%
  • greater pyro is now castable while moving
  • cyclone has no longer DR
  • sub rouge now deals 50% less damage in PvP environment
  • lightning lasso now lasts until canceled
  • assa rogue slow is now undispelable
  • hunters are now 25% cooler in PvP
  • frost nova has no cooldown and no DR
  • destruction warlocks now can wear plate armor
  • holy priests are now immune to crowd control and interupts
  • DKs now move 50% slower
  • dampening reworked it now increases healing with time, rather than reducing it

Blizzard, hire me now, I’ve send you my resume, you won’t regret it.

5 Likes

Xfer to Argent Dawn dude, there you will do the hitting :+1:

pretty sure that wont make a difference in their tankiness :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

2 Likes

I like your train of thought!

1 Like

Not falling for that trap thank you i know what this is.

1 Like

Haha honest to gods!

Argent Dawn is RP, RP gets sharded with RP. Argent Dawn has like more Alliance than the rest of the Horde RP put together. So 20% bonus while rickrolling us Horde plebs.

Well, that’s what it feels like anyway :innocent:

2 Likes

Argent Dawn is completely dominated by alliance. It is RP and it is sharding with no other server. If you want to have an insta win on wpvp, move to AD. And you get the bonus reward on top of it.

1 Like