Pvp gearing is messed up?

I’ve gotten a grand total of 3 items from arenas, 1 was from a bonus roll.

I’m sitting at 2290 rating as of typing this. What is wrong with pvp gearing? Why do I get ilvl the same as my arena rating rewards from 4 world quests? what is this?

Edit: I don’t know why it says im 110, this is the character im talking about and it’s 120

6 Likes

at start of this expansion you got loot every 2nd game. now you get loot every 2nd week

6 Likes

it’s a bit messed up. Doing 4 world quests is definitely not the equivalent of winning arenas at 2k+

It all about keeping the mythic raiders happy. Did you know that the poor things felt forced to do arenas at the start of the expansion due to the amount of rewards you could get from arenas? AND THAT’S NOT OKAY! PvP players needs to experience the whole game, but don’t even dare to ask the same thing from the mythic pve’ers! Those poor things have a race to kill the scripted dragons! They can’t be asked to do some arenas for a limited amount of time!

And personally I think that they added the abundance of rewards to arenas to compensate for them not adding pvp vendors to the game. Soooo… yeah. Vendors. WTB them back.

8 Likes

yep this would be great

nothing is messed up
gear droped from arena matches has been nerfed a while ago because you could almost get gear as fast as in pve which is not allowed in this game

Blizzard killed it. You cant gear via arena.

Loot is fine, your just being so greedy.

You get two 370 piece by end of a week of your choice, that is more than enough from conquestcap and one from the box
You get everyday 370 piece from assault
You get 370 gear from warfront and 385 from 2nd warfront
you get gear from pve box, raids and end of mythic run with or without bonus roll.

In one week you can get like 7-8 different pieces on average if your alliance or 5-6 as a horde.

Dont give me i do pvp crap, this is MMORPG. You want pvp, go play street fighter v.

1 Like

Damn I really miss the downvote button so sadly. :frowning:

Downvote buttons are literally always abused. They’re not meant for disagreeing, they’re meant for hiding troll posts.

So hard for this april’s fool joke company to set pvp gear for only pvp enviroment, and with the pve gear the same, instead they ruin everything. Enjoy Bfa.

I only pvp i hate fighting scripted mobs, ill play pacman for that

Sorry i am pve player today and yes its messed up pvp gearing should to work as fully competetive way to get gear especialy when the player is good in it. When i see post like this from 2,2k rating mage then something is realy messed up and its messed up badly. Btw even when i am pure pve player i have by milles BIS trinket for dps in pvp loot bracked and i cant even target it for mythic progress on decent ilvl (400) when i am desperatly farming it in arenas which suck s a lot and i am sure its not intended to work like this too. The Blizz has to do something about getting pvp rewards, pvpers are mostly players looking for challenges of course they are not interested in RNG loots like this its absolutly missing their mentality. I am doing well then i am rewarded well and i have my plan to this like that, but in current system, there is no way to have a plan on anything. I am sorry but its currently desinged terribly.

1 Like

I hope they being back the pvp vendor. I liked to choose which item I will get next and of course which stats are on it.

Me too… and that SOME lucky people get OP trinkets like maledoct completely becauae of. Luck ans pthers cant get it is RIDICULOUS in rated enviroment

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.