New spells to use in PvP

New unique mog gear for high level rating

New Arena 1v1 and 5v5

Solo queue

PVP vendor

JK…:crazy_face:

Next PVP content coming in 2024 :rofl::joy:

1 Like

This change would be nice if they’d add PvP talents for mana sustain like Mana Tide, Hymn of Hope etc.

How many here think:

1. Blizzard have made a good test of the changes before they now announced them.

2. Blizzard blindly nerfed some numbers in some area they thought would be fun to tweek to make pvp better.

On the other hand spending half the game in some sort of CC is not fun one bit.

Actually the relative mana difference is nearly unchanged.

Druid
(0,7 - 0,45) / 0,7 = 35,7% less regen

Paladin/MW/HPriest
(0,8 - 0,5) / 0,8 = 37,5% less regen

Discipline
(0,85 - 0,55) / 0,85 = 35,3% less regen

The difference in regen between Disc and Druid is:

Pre-nerf: (0,85-0,7) / ((0,85 + 0,7) / 2) = 0,194
Post-nerf: (0,55-0,45) / ((0,55 + 0,45) / 2) = 0,2

So the difference in regeneration relative to what is was before is almost unchanged.

1 Like

That’s correct math, yes.
I was talking about change itself, you’re talking about final mana regen.

I support that healing efficiently should matter. However, I do not know how you heal efficiently against 10k consistent dps in 2s, or ~15-18k consistent dps in 3s.

I’m seeing discs getting oomed after 1-2 min just because they’re being trained by a melee. They already have been struggling with mana prior to nerf.

Also, making healers spec, except for paly, even dumber to play, 'cos you cannot use utility or dmg spells is hardly a move in right direction. Many healaers are already boring and frustrating to play, now it just makes it worse.

The changes mean you have to grab 2 self healing or massive dmg reduction specs, like DK+Lock or DK+DH and wait for the other healear to OOM.

No, you got 22,2% that by dividing 55% by 45% which is the final regen.

What you’re saying is that after the changes. Disc priests regenerate 22,2% more mana than druids. Which is true, but druids also generate 18.8% less mana than priests.

What I am explaining is how much of a difference this is between the classes compared to before.

To find out exactly what the percentage change is, take the amount of change (in
this case, 30% for Disc and 25% for Druids) and divide it by the initial value (85% for Disc and 75% for Druids).

You can then compare the two.

?

I like the changes, pushed quite a bit on my 2nd undergeared druid

aaand a monk/dk spoke about mage… u can interrupt or kite poly…can i avoid yout incap/stun??? can i self heal as u do?

good luck with that
i have easier time as Hpal avoiding incap + stun than avoiding Shimmer Poly
also incap + stun has CD

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.