PVP is not balanced

they probably arent on fire from your side of the boat considering you just so happened to roll the correct faction…

First Mercenary mode was added back to WoD because Majority PvP players we’re Alliance (Hi EMFH and NE lol)

Then Legion occure and everyone change to horde (with Orc 25% + -20% stun Pvp talent working togheter (lol) )

So that why now is H>A , because majority is now to the other side.

I know that it looks that way but I assure you, I neither PvP nor I do raiding. I used to raid a lot. Got 2k arena in WOTLK, did lots of Mythic raiding until Legion. Now, just some LFR to see the content.

Also, don’t get me wrong. I am not saying that you should not express your thoughts. I am just saying that they won’t really make anything new or special to make people win battlegrounds.

Reason why I don’t do PvP or raiding is community. They don’t know difference between making things easy for your self and dumbing down boss mechanics. For them that is all the same, they don’t get that they still have to perform according to tactics.

In Random Battlegrounds, they believe just in one strategy because they saw it on the internet or “they do it in this pro guild”. When you tell them in Isle of “Conquest if they take docks, we take hangar” no, they think if you did not take docks you lost immediately and not that you should counter what is happening on the docks because that is absolutely legitimate thing that you can do and you should do. You know, try to turn the tide.

When you are fed with this as much as I am, you just lose nerves and strength to repeat like parrot.

We are getting there, I guess the more people meet the premades, the more they believe :stuck_out_tongue:
Funny thing is that it is completely out in the open, just take a glimpse in the threads on the Battleground forum. You can easily get an inv to the premade community - if you are good enough.

1 Like

Whilst I am not trying to deny that premades do exist I do wonder how you know that all these groups of opponents are what you say they are.

Well we only have the words of the people on the Battleground section :stuck_out_tongue: I personally haven’t had any desire to join, I’d rather just play BG the way I use to.
But someone must know, since they run EU mix almost evening at 19:00 SET (according to the add)

Many (x>5) from the same realm, extremely coordinated, convenient group setup and spot on changing targets at exactly the same second. Impossible to do all that without being a pre-made.

Well she talks about AV being all OK, but only takes in Horde into there and said she wouldn’t take her alliance characters into there. That says something doesn’t it?

That certainly sounds more like there is the odd premade here and there but on the whole they are far from the norm.

That says that I’ve been in there for 15 runs, all of which take up to 40 mins of queuing plus the full duration of the BG.

That says that PUNYELF has had her fill of AV and doesn’t want to go back there for a while. That’s what that says.

1 Like

Theres no point trying to speak reason, they are not alliance therefore everything is good and everything has fine. Lets hope they dont have to go through what we have in these battlegrounds and wpvp.

Define “the norm”. Having to face at least one of those every day out of 3-5 sounds like a norm to me.

You know what’s the worst, I wouldn’t be surprised if Blizzard actually added these “buffs” :confused:

It used to be Russian pre-made. Now it is Horde :sunglasses:

I’ve been doing that BG a lot for a couple of days and never have I been put in a premade group. It’s been a constant battle to get people coordinated enough to do what they need to.

I don’t think it’s the norm that they are premade groups.

I find now that premades are rarely from the same guild, it can be harder to tell.

One solid way to tell if the player is in a premade, or has qued with others is if they have a crown next to their nameplate(at least for default ui).
Typically just the raid leader will have it in a standard raid, but in bgs you will notice several players do. I see many player who have this crown, horde and alliance, premades are fairly abundant from my observations, but many of these are just players casually teaming with a friend or two.

It’s a toughie, I have ideas and have seen many other good ideas put forward, a matchmaking system is one of my favoured fixes but ultimately it’s not the biggest priority for me, new additions to pvp more important in my eyes, bgs with objectives that change, removal of luck based gearing and other things would be a more welcome change from me.
I also see some of these changes coming, brawls are great!

This part I can almost get behind.
I get why it’s not there for alliance but it is in a way systemic unfairness and both sides should have equal opportunities as far as the ingame systems allow.
I’d rather they just removed the option from horde and said “if u want faster queues go alliance” and then offer a free 1-way faction change.

Rest is just lol though. I don’t want the game to spoonfeed undeserved wins to people who are too lazy to play properly.

Backing up the point here that I also have run a fair few AVs for the mount, it looks lovely next to my old Frostwolf Howler, and none of the groups I was in contained any premades either.

1 Like

Why are Russian players even on a European server ?

On behalf of the forum people here saying if they see premades or not -

I’ll que AV right now and report back with how many party leaders there is in an alliance raid :}! - Brb with results, I’ll do it on 3 characters / 3 different raids, should take me 10-30minutes tops.

If a player has party leader symbol it means they are likely with 1-4 other players.

First raid - 3 Party leaders, so at least 2 premades.
Second Raid - 2 Party leaders, 1 premades
Final Raid - 3 Party leaders 2 premades

As I say, it is a common occurance in each BG.

It doesn’t always mean much, it depends on the level of player, if they are very casual then it’s no different from a standard raid.
Only in the more exceptional cases are premades in randoms broken, with the higher tier, higher focused players who want it on farm, in most cases simple premades are no match for basic tactics followed by a whole raid.

Second raid I joined also mentioned tactic I was using all morning “We going to back door?” I feel like I started something :rofl: for today ! aha

Anyway premades are abundant, I genuinely think it’s a rarity to have a bg where somebody is not queing with others. Any player here can use the method I just provided to see for themselves.