Pvp is way more fun now

S2-s4 bfa was crap i finally enjoy the game cause warrior is in a goof spot again.

He only oneshots with 3x slam traits stop crying meanwhile hunter rog ele ret oneshots with main abilitys.

5 Likes

No one cares about pre-patch balance (or well, shouldn’t).

Although I think warrior will easily be S tier if things like intervene aren’t changed to not be so noob friendly.

1 Like

How should intervene be changed?

Atm it redirects 100% of damage for 6 seconds on a 30s cd. Imo it should either last at most 2 seconds or it should only work for one spell like it used to.

For 12s every minute you can prevent someone dying to melee or being cc’d, its just totally busted. I believe the problem is everyone but prot lost intervene, then they gave everyone prot’s intervene rather than the old spell.

5 Likes

Yeah, Intervene should be 1 spell only. I also wish Shield Slam gets the purge back.

5 Likes

I agree yea i wanted it alsl to be the old way but its a pretty op spell if it stays that way.

But if u yolo cc into intervene is it the ablities fault or ur own? Its like grounding.

In my eyes its fine warrior can peel alot now so.

Well, that can be said for every single spell in this game, what even is this argument? Intervene can be used for so many different things, having a 6 second uptime is just not needed for the spell to be good.

Which should be only 1 spell aswell.

Literally in the same post, is it overpowered or fine now?

1 Like

Yes, I would love that too. I would enjoy dispelling Thorns from the druids very much, or barriers from mages etc. Right now I did not even add shield slam on my bar and I don’t think I will at all make macros for 1h + shield…

Intervene is fine … there are way more broken things in the game …
Idk why we discuss this since only rogues are the people who crying about it …

1 Like

It feels a bit underwhelming, yes. Not sure how good Shield Block is gonna be, but at this point they should just make Defensive Stance baseline again and give us some spells back for that bar.

Well, maybe because only rogues, warriors and rets play this prepatch but rets don’t care about Intervene.

exactly! I have no idea why it does not work like back in the days… I know I can do the same thing with addons, but just why remove good things from the game that were working fine (talking about the defensive stance separate bar)

I guess block will be fine against melee specs, I just do not want to use it :smiley:

Blocks works against phys only, with some exceptions like Obliterate and Windstrike, so it’s only really effective against warr, feral and rogue.

But hey, it’s a free 40% DR so I’ll take it if you don’t want it.

1 Like

tbh As far as i can tell no ones putting them there on Beta at all :P… i think S Tier is susposed to be Rogues and Priests gathered by the pvp Players Sites on such.

unless ofcourse Warriors take a Impactful buff to another part of the kit which then makes it stupidly overpowered. Its widely considered arms will be very strong in PvP… but i dont think most quite make the leap to S tier.

given that, they are currently butchering the class in PvE, so u never know that may extend to their PvP side also.

Is it really this skewed?

Yes I’m enjoying 1 shotting people with chaosbolt

Imo pvp is boring and even less stimulating than it was pre-patch, the healing hybrids have rn is absolutely gross and a lot of specs you can arguably just chuck in the dumpster currently if they don’t have mortal wounds or solid damage & healing.

Can’t bring myself to do any group oriented pvp on my rogue cause its just ooga booga 3 off heals from a dps, hes topped off. :clown_face:

Just play sub u will have fun.

Im immortal 1v1 on my ret pala as Wog is currently broken and acts as spammable lay on hands. It is just prepatch, no point trying serious pvp it is only about fun and testing new abbilities.Just enjoy your classes, even DH can enjoy it now! Momemtum is kinda interesting in pvp.

2 Likes

And also Kara rogs have the nost broken spell on the game i rather wanted shadowreduel removed before anything Else.

I am and its still boring and even then hybrid healing is still disgustingly huge, do clap clueless players in opener however as is to be expected when drest can crit for 7k

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: