Pvp need to know asap

Hey, i’m not sure if this is the best way to get in reach with classic development people or not.

but lately i’ve start noticing arena teams, one is called Meatballs kekw
Currently, it’s rank 13 since last update of gladiator cutoff.

Mir and Albraik played in this arena team and pushed it to rank 13.
then they left the team and gave it to rythmiccxx and bankfromfr which both have 1000 personal rating. People on discords say that this team will hold rank 13 slot even if nobody in the team has the personal rating for it.

I have no clue if this is how it works, but it would be nice knowing how title rewards work, because the information given so far, is that it’s top 0,5% of arena players with highest rating who gets gladiator and top 0,1% of highest rated that gets Rank one title.

So yes as a matter of fact it’d be nice knowing if these Teams at super high rating with a player at 1k personal rating whom holds it counts or not?.

Nah mon, dey be gettin no titles.

1 Like

Definately not. Try Twitter or at least the US forums.

Ridiculous name, but you are still not allowed to name and shame on these forums.

yes but does this mean that this team takes up a gladiator spot or not? that’s what i want to know.

Great question! Berny got no answer here :frowning:

1 Like

i mean of course the people in the team won’t be getting Glad Title, that’s def understandable, but yeah it sucks that there’s no good information about it. Because it’d Suck hard if a 2900 Rated Team with people on 1k personal rating who holds it. Still counts for cutoff and is actually holding up a gladiator spot.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.