Dragonflight: Making It with Professions

Dragonflight: Making It with Professions

Take your crafting game to the next level with the new and updated profession system.

View Full Article

2 Likes

Maybe it’s me but it seems unnecessarily convoluted.

Guess I’ll find out soon enough.

Edit: Yes, it is

3 Likes

This is 2nd place of the selling points about Dragonflight for me.

1st is ducks.

2 Likes

“Crafters can then view these orders, fill in any missing reagents, craft the item, and collect the commission (minus a small cut for the Artisan’s Consortium, of course!). The finished item will then be delivered in the mail.”

This is just wrong, you changed it so the person that orders has to provide all the reagents. It was a good change so a crafter does not have to wonder if he will go negative after accounting for the crafting fee.

i’m sure they will find some way to screw it up it was under ion crafting turned into garbage anyway specially jewel crafting with their RNG sockets

Ppl already struggle with the two skill trees…ill grab some popcorn for the professions are too hard threads

We’ll see. Im really interested in this.

Nice update, you broke the Legion quests, ALL the legacy crafted gear’s item level, AND made the new profession window gigantic so now you can’t even open the dressing room, let alone the AH next to it.

I was looking forward to professions being brought back to the forefront in DF, but it’s an epic disaster so far.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.